"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Don't bother. Here's a tip, whenever you see a poster her downplaying Madonna's achievements or being negative all the time about everything regarding her, go to the Music section on this forum, check the threads about Gaga, Beyonce and whatnot and you'll see the same posters praising them, defending them with their lives...because this is the reason why they are here in the first place, the second reason is to rain on our parade. Because that's what their whole lives are all about. Who with a job, a relationship, friends, a passion, a life would spend so much time on someone they don't like and going to these lenghts to police whatever people say on every possible forum about their favourite popstar as if she was family ? No one with a sane mind. Unhealthy AF.

The delusion spewing from your mouth is laughable and disturbing.

You're on this forum more than me and most, and you and your mate @adiro... are all over that Gaga thread with your hate.

Could you please do something about this serial abuser, @Jackie @RUADJAI @Enrico @CicconeUK?

They keep ignoring requests to stop posting unprovoked, disparaging remarks about members.

9 minutes ago, Vasili said:

The delusion spewing from your mouth is laughable and disturbing.

You're on this forum more than me and most, and you and your mate @adiro... are all over that Gaga thread with your hate.

Could you please do something about this serial abuser, @Jackie @RUADJAI @Enrico @CicconeUK?

They keep ignoring requests to stop posting unprovoked, disparaging remarks about members.

Ya'll need to take a chill pill and calm down - your remark isn't exactly appropriate either. 

I can't stand Back that up - do I care if she releases it or not, no - do I care that it's trending so she might ride on it - no - am I getting my knickers in a knot no - everyone calm down.

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

It will be interesting to see what label it's released under -  UMG would technically have the distribution rights for the 2019 released version of it until 2025 but if it's the demo version, does anyone know how that works? 

Other umg tracks were released on FEL so can't be an issue 

46 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Which would be fitting for the song which is just shit! 😂😂😂 But yall are desperate for her to get a hit no matter how bad or embarrassing the song is.

It would be fitting to release a shit after another shit like I Don't Search I Find so-

At least this shit has a catchy beat

rainha-gretchen.gif

11 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

It would be fitting to release a shit after another shit like I Don't Search I Find so-

At least this shit has a catchy beat

rainha-gretchen.gif

They both suck and a "catchy" beat can't safe a song as terrible as this one. Spanish Lesson's catchy production also couldn’t save it from being an embarrassing mess.

rainha-gretchen.gif

This song and in particular this version of it never should have seen the light of day. This along with the majority of the other Rebel Heart outtakes have stayed unreleased for a very very good reason. It’s a shame she gave in to a lame TikTok trend and is now releasing this horrible song AGAIN after releasing it on her worst album to date but hiding it on an exclusive limited edition.

What i'm curious about is who started this trend ? It started with someone digging this leaked unreleased track out of obscurity. It is so random. BTUTB is not even a track, it's more like a loop (pretty fitting for Tik Tok in fact) almost like Champagne Rosé 

Are we sure she's in the studio for that track ?

I like it but it sounds more like an unfinished idea in the studio than a proper tune. If it's shortened down to under 2minutes it's gonna be perfect because it's very "now" and we Madonna fans , for the most part, are not "now" anymore. It's not good or bad, that's just the way it is. Ho, and Spanish Lesson, the TV instrumental shared here made me love that track, once the silly verses are removed and there's only the chorus and that spaghetti western backtrack playin, it's fun. Shoud be trimmed to under 2 minutes too though. 

But these sudden trending tracks are organic, that's the point,  i mean it's people doing it so once it's being reappropriated for mass consumption it's over. 

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

Catchiness saved like a virgin and material girl so it can save this one too

rainha-gretchen.gif

Are seriously trying to say that Back That Flop is on the same level as Like a Virgin and Material Girl…? Two iconic hits both of which have well-crafted melodies that use more than just two notes. 💀

36 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

This is exactly how I feel about IDSIF but will get ripped apart here for saying it because it's dance/house. 

IDSIF has a chorus and a bridge (peaky blinders speech) contrary to BTUTB but because Madonna and Mirwais wanted to be experimental they ruined it by not putting everything in the right order, killing the vibe of the track by making it into some kind of a dub. 

Instead of everyone fighting for 50 pages until this is released Spring 2024, why don't we all say which album track and which demo we'd most love to go viral?

For me, album tracks, or course is "Impressive Instant". Sounds just as fresh and bugged out today. Doesn't need a feature or remix to succeed.

Demo? That's a lot tougher. But I'll go with "Heaven" for a just a beautiful tune. And "Iluminati" for the controversy/ fuckery. Her dressed as a Lizard pussy popping on a handstand at the farm? Sign me up.

If you hate what's going viral, create a Tik Tok account and have at it, girls.

36 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

If you hate what's going viral, create a Tik Tok account and have at it, girls.

👏 👏 👏 In general, make anything trend. I'd love for Impressive Instant to trend tbh, it sounds so fresh despite the heavy electronic sound of 20 years ago, it's a banger but also lighthearted enough to be used for memes lol. And in general, if a smash like Hung Up goes in trend again I would be more than happy 😊 

• Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic