"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

58 minutes ago, Andreo said:

👏 👏 👏 In general, make anything trend. I'd love for Impressive Instant to trend tbh, it sounds so fresh despite the heavy electronic sound of 20 years ago, it's a banger but also lighthearted enough to be used for memes lol. And in general, if a smash like Hung Up goes in trend again I would be more than happy 😊 

I love Hung Up. Never actually get tired of it. It was her "Believe". It was incredible. After Slung Up with Tokisha....I'm good. Give me "Get Together". A true underrated classic with one of the most underwhelming, disappointing music videos ever. Or "I Love NY" (which I love) just to further drive a segment of the stans up the wall😁

She just posted a #soon teaser:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPV5hSgDy7/

It's a new version, right? Doesn't sound exactly like the 2014 demo.

Maybe she needed to do a Taylor a record a new version to avoid licensing it from Interscope and be able to release it as soon as possible.

I swear to God, I just listened to the demo after ages and I totally love it, if she is really changing it so drastically with autotune or another featured rap from her son, I won't forgive her and it will be automatically shit to me 😭 why the fuck would you give a totally different song and not the actual version people are playing on loop since last month?! 😭 

IT’S THE NEW CANDY SHOP!!!

Now we’ll have

Back That Up (Rebel Heart Version)

Back That Up To The Beat (Madame X Version)

Back That Up To The Beat (2023 Version)

Edited by Shoful
Edited to fix HC and CS mixup lol (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

THE AUTOTUNE :dead:

THE COMMENTS :hallwaylaugh:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?? Gurl we want the demo

Queen of photoshop new era

Don't wait. Rush release now. I swear your management has been behind the curve for the last 20 years.

Sweetie not everything needs autotune

Do we re demo - I want a remixed version, lol

47 minutes ago, Shoful said:

IT’S THE NEW HARD CANDY!!!

Now we’ll have

Back That Up (Rebel Heart Version)

Back That Up To The Beat (Madame X Version)

Back That Up To The Beat (2023 Version)

I imagine she might do something like this actually. This new mix on Instagram sounds a little bit sped-up which is the new trend with the teenyboppers. If you look at RAYE + 070 Shake's brilliant new song Escapism (gonna be the first #1 in UK after Xmas), they have different speeds of the song on an EP to cater for the various TikTok trends it's being used on. Same with Gaga's Bloody Mary which just charted this week for the first time, 9 years after it was first released based on a sped up TikTok trend.

It's a whole new world out there folks. Mamma's gonna hustle to get her streaming numbers up and you gotta admire that.

• Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release jan.2023!
  • Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic