"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

The Joan of Arc/ Warriordonna imagery>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Bullfighter>>> Marilyn for the hundred millionth time.

This will be get me ripped a new asshole (can't wait) here I'm sure but her last TRUE hit in the US was "Don't Tell Me". This country is still paying for the sin of belittling "Hung Up". It's what we deserve. I don't count 4 Minutes and all that Justin nonsense. Ok, ok I liked some of the remixes. But I'm talking Solodonna.

Currently popping my puss to the demo of BTU before she kills it.

Back it up already then…….a demo can get properly mixed in a day. Maybe not by a massive stoner like Mike Dean but there shouldn’t be this long of a delay. Fuck. Even if she were do completely redo it, it could be done in a week. 

That said, I really don’t give a fuck about this song. Glad it’s gone or going viral and for everyone who enjoys it. 🤗

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Hen didn’t she just do this with Saucy Santana on Material Gorllllllll? 😂

Hen, do you know who Dr. Luke is?

Do you know that Big Energy was a top 10 hit without Mariah Carey and she hopped onto it for a potential number one? It is not the same as Material Gorllllll. A song that wasn't even sent to radio to begin with...

Maybe Frozen needs another remix for some of you realize that "you only see what your eyes want to see". :smuglaugh:

3 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Orrrrr the perfect time to release "Back That Up (My Chimney)" feat. Bing Crosby and Gunna. 

That's not the title! Sheesh! If you're going to share something exclusive, at least get it right!  It's actually;  "Santa Baby, Back that Up (My Chimney) to the Beat" feat. Bing Crosby, Gunna, and Kanye West.  Also it's been mixed and produced by Sickick and Kanye West.  :tongue: 

1 hour ago, tscott said:

That's not the title! Sheesh! If you're going to share something exclusive, at least get it right!  It's actually;  "Santa Baby, Back that Up (My Chimney) to the Beat" feat. Bing Crosby, Gunna, and Kanye West.  Also it's been mixed and produced by Sickick and Kanye West.  :tongue: 

The White XXX-Mas medley....

Something to keep warm during these Caucasian occasions....

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Something good had this social network, Tik tok, which personally I have always rejected considering that its essence is based on highlighting and promoting human stupidity, something proven in thousands of videos where people enjoy making a fool of themselves in order to get the most of possible visualizations and thus feed their personal ego. Surely many will defend this kind of videos arguing that it makes their day. Not for me since I have always hated ridicule.

Thanks to Tik tok, we now see how any unknown song can gain unexpected prominence, breaking the rule that only songs officially released by record companies will enjoy worldwide recognition. And what better example than what is happening with Back up to the Beat, which thanks to this platform has come out of the shadows and is shining with its own light, something unthinkable by most fans and surely by Madonna herself.

Another song that I hope will achieve the same popularity as Back Up to the Beat is Autotune Baby. It's one of my favorite songs and I enjoy listening to it at full volume in my room. I always wanted Madonna to release it as a single and who would say that this social network that I have despised so much will finally help me make my wish come true.

I’m obsessed with autotune baby and queen - did they get released in Germany only ? I know Kanye west produced autotune baby and The dream (who produced break my soul by Beyoncé) produced queen.  Wish they were released in U.S. weird how in the days of streaming we don’t get all the tracks other countries get 

good reason to have YouTube music because you can stream unreleased tracks 👍🏽

8 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

ballads rarely became trends on ttk

how you imagine ppl will dance to ballad in 10-15 sec clips :Madonna009:

Maybe someday
When I look back I'll be able to say
You didn't mean to be cruel
Somebody hurt you too

You can't hurt me now
I got away from you, I never thought I would
You can't make me cry, you once had the power
I never felt so good about myself

tiktok-dance.gif

• Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic