"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

3 hours ago, Steffmad said:

why not Heaven?? Oh i forgot it has a melody :cute:

That demo def needs attention. Awesome lyrics but the mixing is very rough. I just think it’s crazy she recorded sooooo many songs in the Rebel Heart sessions. Had it not been for the hacker would we have ever known she recorded so many. 

1 hour ago, moloko said:

Maybe someday
When I look back I'll be able to say
You didn't mean to be cruel
Somebody hurt you too

You can't hurt me now
I got away from you, I never thought I would
You can't make me cry, you once had the power
I never felt so good about myself

tiktok-dance.gif

with x 15 speed up :hallwaylaugh:

All by myself
I don't need anyone at all
I know I'll survive
I know I'll stay alive

All on my own
I don't need anyone this time
It will be mine
No one can take it from me
You'll see

tiktok-dance.gif

3 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

After FEL remixes compilation, perhaps BTUTTB will encourage her to delve into her demos for a future compilation. 
‘Liquid Love’ & ‘Never Let You Go’ would be so welcomed. 

A rarities collection with some unreleased demos and other rare tracks would be amazing.

24 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Did you guys know that in China, TikTok is educational, has science videos and stuff, and is limited to 45 minutes per day? The app is literally a form of covert warfare to dumb down American children/people. 

Sounds like something my dad tries telling me. First off, that's a parental issue. You know how many kids at age 2 are handed phones and ipads to shut them up or keep them busy. Everyone has their own view on the app though I guess.

On 10/28/2022 at 11:40 AM, Angelman60 said:

The demo is so much better than the Madame x sh***t.

Really? I felt it was boring and the new version actually gave it much more of a bass and drum kind of calypso feel that I liked and that's weird because I don't usually like that but I felt like it was quite different than the other tracks and the Rebel Heart demo felt unfinished. But to each their own and their own tastes

2 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

After FEL remixes compilation, perhaps BTUTTB will encourage her to delve into her demos for a future compilation. 
‘Liquid Love’ & ‘Never Let You Go’ would be so welcomed. 

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

A rarities collection with some unreleased demos and other rare tracks would be amazing.

Just as long as they arnt re-worked 🙏

4 hours ago, gafuller said:

That demo def needs attention. Awesome lyrics but the mixing is very rough. I just think it’s crazy she recorded sooooo many songs in the Rebel Heart sessions. Had it not been for the hacker would we have ever known she recorded so many. 

Not so crazy when we know she was interested in releasing a double album.  I suppose we may haven't known of all the demos if it wasn't for the hacker, but her music has always been leaking including her demos.  I suppose it wouldn't have leaked with so many different demo versions though.  What did happen was that it stopped the leaks from happening with Madame X. 

5 hours ago, moloko said:

Maybe someday
When I look back I'll be able to say
You didn't mean to be cruel
Somebody hurt you too

You can't hurt me now
I got away from you, I never thought I would
You can't make me cry, you once had the power
I never felt so good about myself

tiktok-dance.gif

Oh Farter 

Does anyone else here love "Never Let You Go" but also think the chorus needs...something? Even the beats....

Or does the repetitiveness and production work for you as is?

It's one of my faves but it's also one that I would want reworked before released. Which is the complete opposite of how I feel about this BTU demo. She should just leave it alone and hit upload on that 96 kbps mp3 file on her old phone.

1 hour ago, Pootz333 said:

Does anyone else here love "Never Let You Go" but also think the chorus needs...something? Even the beats....

Yupp, it needs more work. It’s cool, but needs to be pushed further. That’s the case for a lot of songs from the RH era, even one’s released. Hold Tight could have been a fantastic track, but for some reason Madonna decided to take verse 1 and verse 2 from the demos and combine them into 1 verse for the album. And even worse, that verse gets repeated as the 2nd. Whyyyy

1 hour ago, Pootz333 said:

It's one of my faves but it's also one that I would want reworked before released. Which is the complete opposite of how I feel about this BTU demo. She should just leave it alone and hit upload on that 96 kbps mp3 file on her old phone.

I love Never Let You Go and the original Beautiful Scars, I call them Depeche Modonna. 

42 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Yupp, it needs more work. It’s cool, but needs to be pushed further. That’s the case for a lot of songs from the RH era, even one’s released. Hold Tight could have been a fantastic track, but for some reason Madonna decided to take verse 1 and verse 2 from the demos and combine them into 1 verse for the album. And even worse, that verse gets repeated as the 2nd. Whyyyy

16 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

I love Never Let You Go and the original Beautiful Scars, I call them Depeche Modonna. 

There's a few versions of Hold Tight right? I loved whatever leaked first. The instrumental was great.

Beautiful Scars is another that is perfect as is to me. I don't mind the album version as a "remix" but the magic is in the demo for me.

Oh how I wish she would have worked with Depeche Mode. Violatordonna!

How has no one mashed up Jump and Strange Love?

• Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic