"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

If someone can dig my comments from back then i've said several times that Back That Up was THE track from Rebel Heart that every non fans loved instantly. I remember people i know who do not give a damn about M and most of all young people were LOVING that track. That was not like "ok among all the tracks that one is nice", they really wanted to have the track in their playlist and listen to it. I've said it several times during the last 8 years. 

Kate Moss is channeling herself from 1999, same photographer (Jurgen Teller) same brand (Marc Jacobs)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b8/80/5a/b8805aee2302e9bb03e1afc4876348a4.jpg

Madonna could have been the 1st to sport pink hair in 1993 after her blond hair turned pink by mistake (Fever video) but she chose to go raspberry blonde instead. 

51 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Kate Moss is channeling herself from 1999, same photographer (Jurgen Teller) same brand (Marc Jacobs)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b8/80/5a/b8805aee2302e9bb03e1afc4876348a4.jpg

Madonna could have been the 1st to sport pink hair in 1993 after her blond hair turned pink by mistake (Fever video) but she chose to go raspberry blonde instead. 

sorry but the photographer of this 2022 one is Harley Weir ;-)

46 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

FB_IMG_1671657579471_edit_2988700924803324.jpg.4669f67a8e053de1ca0701d30bb662f8.jpg

Viral is not always Synonym of "success". 

in this case.. it is? there are tons of xmas songs in the hot 100, without them it would be very high.. in 1 week they will all freefall and BM will enter in the hot 100

maybe it's not a bad idea to release BTU after xmas freeze

Edited by SalvoPK (see edit history)

15 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I always thought that the leaks, and the fall at Brits, were planned. It doesn't make sense that she didn't have the tracks finished but they had the artwork ready (were it says 2014 and not 2015 btw). Also, how a freak control like her didn't notice that the cape was a problem till the last second? 

It is something that I also think because it is too much of a coincidence that she just fell to the ground at the precise moment that the lyrics of the song said “I fell into your arms ..” . I remember that at that time Madonna's popularity had decreased considerably after the failure of the Mdna album and perhaps to guarantee the success of the new album  she decided to intentionally cause this fall to the ground and thus achieve not only being in the headlines for several days but also increase the sales of the new album when it was officially released.

The fact that Madonna intentionally risks her physical integrity is not something new, she has done it countless times during her career, just remember some examples such as when she throws herself from a great height into the arms of her dancers during Girl gone Wild (Mdna Tour) , when she did the aerial stunts during Sky Fits Heaven (Drowned World Tour), when she was lifted into the skies during the Living for Love finale at the Grammys, when she filmed the Like a Virgin video and had to be close to a hungry lion , etc.

gloria_madonna_the_lions_bride.jpg.80e1d00c0ed094aa5f4d07d8fc2fc79d.jpg

They say that the end justifies the means and I completely agree and what better example than Madonna who has done it countless times even risking her own life. What other artist can say the same? Probably no one.

I never thought it was intentional, but maybe after she got thrown from the horse and then followed it up with Confessions she thought "hmmm...."

This is the same woman who entertained the idea of releasing "Black Madonna" not that long ago. Getting tossed and leaking tracks is child's play compared to that level of stunt queenery. So I get why people think it may have been planned.

3 hours ago, SalvoPK said:

in this case.. it is? there are tons of xmas songs in the hot 100, without them it would be very high.. in 1 week they will all freefall and BM will enter in the hot 100

maybe it's not a bad idea to release BTU after xmas freeze

'demo going viral on TikTok'

is that platform now a sale ?

• Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic