"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

10 minutes ago, moloko said:

another ugly and cheap cover. I hope it's not true. she have so many beautiful professional photos and outtakes, why always this amateur "art".

But anyway, can't wait to stream BTU ❤️

It's real, out now in NZ:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/back-that-up-to-the-beat-single/1661718432

Copyright is Boy Toy Inc. licensed to Interscope, so the original deal for the Interscope years material is still in place, for the demos too.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Copyright is Boy Toy Inc. licensed to Interscope, so the original deal for the Interscope years material is still in place, for the demos too.

How can I listen right now in the US? 😭 I don’t have a vpn 

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

oh it's under Interscope wing, that means it's going to flop 

30 minutes ago, moloko said:

another ugly and cheap cover. I hope it's not true. she have so many beautiful professional photos and outtakes, why always this amateur "art".

But anyway, can't wait to stream BTU ❤️

Not her worst tbh. Next to Material Gworl or Frozen Sickick this could be in a museum 

9 minutes ago, Sillynate said:

What does it sound like? 😭 is it the raw demo from 2014?? Is it that snippet she posted the other day with the MX vocals over an edited demo instrumental? Is it the demo vocals but with that edited instrumental? 😭 I am confusion 

It's the original 2014 demo, keep calm please lol

2 minutes ago, Sillynate said:

And it’s not mixed or mastered or anything? :eyes: or EQed up to today’s high quality sounding music 

If it sounds like crap that's exactly how she wants it to sound. If the date on the sticker is incorrect it's supposed to be wrong. M has the last say on everything. Period.

• Askeroff changed the title to "Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic