"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

None of your covers are better than the official one.

The Aldo hate is old and tiring. He's been designing for her officially for YEARS now, let it go.

I don’t hate Aldo. Good for him for getting the job. But that doesn’t mean everyone has to like his work. I personally don’t like it for various reasons. Others love it. The world would be boring if everyone had the same opinion. You don’t have to love everything just because you’re a fan. 

How comes here in France on Spotify "Back that up" sped up version is already avalable under different unknoxwn artist names for days when it's not already released officially by Madonna here ??! Her team is not supposed to clean it up ?! cause they are stealing all the streaming numbers for days and nobody seems to care. A few examples Screenshot_20221229_195014.thumb.jpg.4fe8a270b6e183ef3032d7988834abe8.jpg

7 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

How comes here in France on Spotify "Back that up" sped up version is already avalable under different unknoxwn artist names for days when it's not already released officially by Madonna here ??! Her team is not supposed to clean it up ?! cause they are stealing all the streaming numbers for days and nobody seems to care. A few examples Screenshot_20221229_195014.thumb.jpg.4fe8a270b6e183ef3032d7988834abe8.jpg

Cause they've been taken down but popping again until the official thing is out and available everywhere, finally now.

It's also Xmas and holiday time and everything is slower at this time of the year, including the takedown request for all those unofficial uploads.

They've taken down some of them in the last few weeks. As soon as the official release gains weight and it's the main result, all the others will be dead anyway and taken down eventually.

25 minutes ago, planetbenjamin said:

I don’t hate Aldo. Good for him for getting the job. But that doesn’t mean everyone has to like his work. I personally don’t like it for various reasons. Others love it. The world would be boring if everyone had the same opinion. You don’t have to love everything just because you’re a fan. 

600x600bf-60.jpg

I like the cover by Aldo Diaz. It's also perfectly adequate for a trending song from TikTok.
But when it comes to huge projects like "Finally Enough Love" or real singles, a professional graphic designer like Mr. Brainwash (designer of Celebration Album) or Kevin Reagan (designer of Music Album, Hollywood Single, GHV2...) would be a much better choice (in my opinion).

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Cause they're taken down but popping again until the official thing is out and available everywhere.

It's also Xmas and holiday time and everything is slower at this time of the year.

They've taken down some of them in the last few weeks. As soon as the official release gains weight and it's the main result, all the others will be dead anyway and taken down eventually.

Ok thank you. 

1 hour ago, Confessions Lightside said:

600x600bf-60.jpg

I like the cover by Aldo Diaz. It's also perfectly adequate for a trending song from TikTok.
But when it comes to huge projects like "Finally Enough Love" or real singles, a professional graphic designer like Mr. Brainwash (designer of Celebration Album) or Kevin Reagan (designer of Music Album, Hollywood Single, GHV2...) would be a much better choice (in my opinion).

Mr Brainwash was cool for the Celebration cover but it all looks the same.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

None of your covers are better than the official one.

The Aldo hate is old and tiring. He's been designing for her officially for YEARS now, let it go.

I agree I think the cover art (official) is damn good and a NEW pic.  I am

ecstatic about this release since this was always a fave of mine from the demos it sounds so Prince ish I love - just like the holy water demo 

19 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

Beyond me how using that "sticker" (stealing the Finally Enough Love single-disc concept?) with a downloaded/unofficial Rebel Heart font off the internet is what's being showcased as official LOL

And those WordArt gradients omg

I wonder if Madonna owns the original Rebel Heart album font.

1 hour ago, vadge said:

Except they are much better. Pretending Aldo has a single talented cell in his body is old and tiring. He is literally, literally, just a fan who got lucky and will do the job for the right price (probably free).

We'll let it go when she starts using real graphic designers... or Aldo learns how to graphic design. You guys complain about literally anything, but when we complain about objectively bad fan artworks being made official it's suddenly old and tiring?

It's old and tiring when the "fan who got lucky" thing has been used since 2015. It's also quite disrespectful. He's been working for her for years now and obviously she likes it. It's her choice. And he deserves credit and respect for getting her attention and still getting covers from her.

It's OK not to like it, of course. And it's OK to say you don't like it. But the personal attacks to Aldo are, in my opinion, unnecessary. He is a graphic designer working for Madonna, even if you hate the result. I don't know what could get more real than designing for her. You don't say a certain co-writer or co-producer is not a musician just because you don't like a song they did with Madonna.

I don't even know Aldo of course and don't LOVE all of his work (quite like his "Finally Enough Love" cover, though and this new one is fun), but the hate towards him is too much.

12 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's old and tiring when the "fan who got lucky" thing has been used since 2015. It's also quite disrespectful. He's been working for her for years now and obviously she likes it. It's her choice. And he deserves credit and respect for getting her attention and still getting covers from her.

It's OK not to like it, of course. And it's OK to say you don't like it. But the personal attacks to Aldo are, in my opinion, unnecessary. He is a graphic designer working for Madonna, even if you hate the result. I don't know what could get more real than designing for her. You don't say a certain co-writer or co-producer is not a musician just because you don't like a song they did with Madonna.

I don't even know Aldo of course and don't LOVE all of his work (quite like his "Finally Enough Love" cover, though and this new one is fun), but the hate towards him is too much.

Well said - every designer that M has worked with is a fan of her - so to say that it was lucky that a fan got lucky is so diminishing and rude. 

You. might not like his work, you might not like a designer she works with, but that doesn't mean they as a person deserve to be attacked and called names.

Art is subjective - for every person that is a fan of something, someone isn't - and that's great, it's life, and it's art.

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic