"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

18 hours ago, Jackie said:

You can hate all you want - but the cover was all Madonna - she chose the photo - the font - if you don't like it - instead of hating on Aldo - tweet Madonna ;)

Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 8.46.32 am.png

It doesn’t change the fact that Aldo is the worst possible designer she could choose. She's probably too lazy to look for a different one and he keeps begging her for more design opportunities. Untalented twat! The fact he knows that we all hate his designs, should tell him enough to just stop.

7 minutes ago, MPowered said:

It doesn’t change the fact that Aldo is the worst possible designer she could choose. She's probably too lazy to look for a different one and he keeps begging her for more design opportunities. Untalented twat! The fact he knows that we all hate his designs, should tell him enough to just stop.

No there’s far worse. And good for him for getting those opportunities in. It’ll be great for his portfolio. It’s just streaming. There so much worse art used for Spotify singles it’s hilarious. Mind you that’s how he steered clear of this forum was from the nasty comments. Constructive criticism is totally appropriate. Absolutely shitting on someone for their art or creative decisions is unbecoming on the poster honestly. But that’s just my two cents.

11 minutes ago, gafuller said:

No there’s far worse. And good for him for getting those opportunities in. It’ll be great for his portfolio. It’s just streaming. There so much worse art used for Spotify singles it’s hilarious. Mind you that’s how he steered clear of this forum was from the nasty comments. Constructive criticism is totally appropriate. Absolutely shitting on someone for their art or creative decisions is unbecoming on the poster honestly. But that’s just my two cents.

Deep down they just jealous, petty and bitter that it's not them. Says more about them than Aldo. Guy's living his dream. What are they doing? Bitching like schoolgirls on a forum , that's what. 

Just now, LoveSong said:

Deep down they just jealous, petty and bitter that it's not them. Says more about them than Aldo. Guy's living his dream. What are they doing? Bitching like schoolgirls on a forum , that's what. 

I know, maybe we need to make covers in Canva and bombard her Instagram with them and see which of us can be the next Aldo hahaha

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

Lol it looks to me like you’re the twat

I wish Peter was here to remix this. He woulda turned it. Or imagine Junior. His mix of Living For Love was actually one of my faves. And burying that hatchet would be legendary. I love Offer's mix of God Control but his other stuff for her hasn't been my cup of tea.

I hope we get a live performance of BTU with Nile Rodgers on guitar. Someone get Jimmy Fallon on the horn. Chanelta needs a performance NOW.

8 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I wish Peter was here to remix this. He woulda turned it. Or imagine Junior. His mix of Living For Love was actually one of my faves. And burying that hatchet would be legendary. I love Offer's mix of God Control but his other stuff for her hasn't been my cup of tea.

I hope we get a live performance of BTU with Nile Rodgers on guitar. Someone get Jimmy Fallon on the horn. Chanelta needs a performance NOW.

Chanelta needs a salesgirl downstairs now !

:fingerclick:

On 12/29/2022 at 10:27 PM, eXtremeOccident said:

Are you trolling with this post? :rip:

Not at all. I don't know why you think that because in summary the only thing I have said is that I would have liked a more expressive image of Madonna and I chose this one where she shows her breasts with a look full of desire because as we all know in most of her photos On Instagram Madonna appears with those huge black glasses that make her look expressionless and boring. Another reason was that the more daring the photo, the more strongly her image will be positioned in the minds of this new generation of young people who are meeting her for the first time and that is what it is finally about. Marketing was invented for a reason.

Finally I know that there are several trolls on this forum who like to criticize everything Madonna does to provoke endless fights with their comments that only serve to increase their low self-esteem and feel relevant. That's not my case at all so please don't put me in the same boat as them. Thank you.

On 1/1/2023 at 5:20 AM, Glassy24 said:

I don't think he says she chose the font, but just made tweaks to what he presented. ;-) But not the end of the world - I just wish he could present better content to her if she's going to keep using him. I'm still traumatized by the Bitch I'm Madonna cover lol.

Also that last statement is :lol:

FWIW: I do like the photo choice cuz she's backing it up :kitty:

The Bitch I'm Madonna one is the best of the 3 official singles from Rebel Heart. And I love it too! 

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

The Bitch I'm Madonna one is the best of the 3 official singles from Rebel Heart. And I love it too! 

To each their own, I guess. They were all terrible imo lol, but I don't like the poor selfie cutout, weird starburst of color or font editing for BIM. I prefer Ghosttown's over that.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic