"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

19 hours ago, MPowered said:

It doesn’t change the fact that Aldo is the worst possible designer she could choose. She's probably too lazy to look for a different one and he keeps begging her for more design opportunities. Untalented twat! The fact he knows that we all hate his designs, should tell him enough to just stop.

Thank you Ms. Art Teacher, talent manager and voice of "we all".

For you own mental health, you should quit the BTTUTB threads and spend all that nice energy on something useful.

16 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I wish Peter was here to remix this. He woulda turned it. Or imagine Junior. His mix of Living For Love was actually one of my faves. And burying that hatchet would be legendary. I love Offer's mix of God Control but his other stuff for her hasn't been my cup of tea.

I hope we get a live performance of BTU with Nile Rodgers on guitar. Someone get Jimmy Fallon on the horn. Chanelta needs a performance NOW.

I did not know Junior mixed Living For Love. Can somebody share, or lead me to where I can get it xo

Ok it's been almost 4 days since Back That Up released, and it's sad to see how badly Intercope is managing the situation.
I mean there's still no popular playlist, they still not delete fake unofficial remixes.
Those fake remixes still stealing streams every day. When you try to Shazam BTU the results shows you not original song.FlaPHWxXkAA4C5b?format=jpg&name=900x900FlPPyXLWIAEBVbm?format=jpg&name=medium
If this was Warner Bross release, nothing like that would happen,they respond very quickly.

1.jpg

2.jpg

36 minutes ago, moloko said:

Ok it's been almost 4 days since Back That Up released, and it's sad to see how badly Intercope is managing the situation.
I mean there's still no popular playlist, they still not delete fake unofficial remixes.
Those fake remixes still stealing streams every day. When you try to Shazam BTU the results shows you not original song.FlaPHWxXkAA4C5b?format=jpg&name=900x900FlPPyXLWIAEBVbm?format=jpg&name=medium
If this was Warner Bross release, nothing like that would happen,they respond very quickly.

1.jpg

2.jpg

01ad1342d666db651c7447e46a43c6f2.gif

59 minutes ago, moloko said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

I'm sorry but those playlists stats, being an artist of her level, being a viral song and having so many streams already, they simply can't be real or something's wrong there.

ZERO playlist adds on Apple Music? C'mon...

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I'm sorry but those playlists stats, being an artist of her level, being a viral song and having so many streams already, they simply can't be real or something's wrong there.

i know. When Frozen Remix was released Warner added it in so many popular playlist the same day. If M team don't do anything about it, sooner than later this going to flop like Hung Up and Material Girl remixes.😕

2 hours ago, moloko said:

Those fake remixes still stealing streams every day. When you try to Shazam BTU the results shows you not original song.

It's been 4 days since you didn't shut up.

In case you haven't noticed, it's the holiday, New Year and all of that is happening over the week-end.

So yes, nobody is working AND IT'S TOTALLY NORMAL.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic