"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

Just now, androiduser said:

for now, there is not enough demand to play it on the radio... the song fell off the itunes chart, never made it to the spotify chart etc, the demand is just not big enough to warrant radio play.

Songs are not played on the radio based on demand, they're played based on labels submissions and agreements, pitching and pushing between them.

Interscope won't send this to radios anyway.

Just now, Prayer said:

Songs are not played on the radio based on demand, they're played based on labels submissions and agreements, pitching and pushing between them.

Interscope won't send this to radios anyway.

Either way, the song is nowhere big enough to be played on the radio... it's a blip on the radar compared to the other streaming hits

I truly want to know who vets Madonna’s lyrical output. She clearly sings Lesboutins, not Louboutins on this. For years I have grimaced at her use of “anonyminity” instead of anonymity, both in interviews and on record…There are other examples of this that I can’t think of right now as I’m on heavy cold medication. How is it possible that no one corrects this nonsense? 

8 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Either way, the song is nowhere big enough to be played on the radio... it's a blip on the radar compared to the other streaming hits

You're mixing things up.

It's not played on the radio because it hasn't been officially sent by the label, not because it's not big enough.

22 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

I truly want to know who vets Madonna’s lyrical output. She clearly sings Lesboutins, not Louboutins on this. For years I have grimaced at her use of “anonyminity” instead of anonymity, both in interviews and on record…There are other examples of this that I can’t think of right now as I’m on heavy cold medication. How is it possible that no one corrects this nonsense? 

is she maybe a bit dyslexic or something? There have been examples of her misspelling the most common words, mixing up "there" and "they're"

• Enrico unfeatured this topic