"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

13 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Is it official ? (he did a living for love remix featuring on deluxe versions of rebel heart) 

he sampled some bit of Rauhofer's Nothing Really Matters remix

(i don't like it)

https://jackinsky.bandcamp.com/track/madonna-back-that-up-to-the-beat-jackinsky-remix

Thx for sharing. It made me nauseous. 🤣

1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

It’s great that this is increasing, I hope it keeps doing so.

Miley’s ‘Flowers’ did 7 million in its first day, thanks to heavy play listing and a strong label backing. 
Hopefully M’s future releases with Warner will be handled much better….

It’s futile comparing a 64 yo 40 year veteran of pop music to a 34 years younger artist who’s way more current. Especially if the younger artist is releasing a brand new single and the OG is releasing a demo that accidentally became popular. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That seid, Flowers is a great pop song and deserves all the success. 

5 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

When is this crap song charting on billboard hot 100 then ? 

If you are that concerned, get streaming, buying and encouraging others to do the same.  But I think most of us who are being realistic, know this has no chance of charting on Billboard 100, especially without radio airplay and massive streaming and sales.  The song has dropped off the digital sales charts after a few days.  So that shipped has sailed. 

I don't think she or her team really thought anything was going to come from this other than just taking advantage of the moment, to increase streams, show she's still making music, and possibly make a little pocket change.  :)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic