"Back That Up" demo going viral on TikTok / official single release 2022/12/30 !

Askeroff

Interesting that the bad artwork examples are mostly plucked from the last 20 years. The previous 20 was pretty great though. That definitely set a standard. Although if there was an internet in '89, I'm sure we would have had a field day with that Like A Prayer EP cover art. You know the one.

The Madame X version of BTU is not my favorite, but I wish it could have been added here like a bonus remix just to satisfy the two camps. And be a kind of throwback to her legendary maxi singles/b-sides/ Finally Enough Love.

20 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

She won't do it if her fans MAKE her do it. Haven't we learned anything? She lives to annoy us 🤣🤣🤣

Oh no, not her lol 

We waited 30 years for her to reunite with Jose & Luis and we got Laganja Estranja feat. Jose...

I mean one of the amazing djs on here who do all the amazing unofficial remixes and mashups of her work. 

2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but iTunes sales are so low that being #1 even for a few days amounts to really low sales... right now the #1 song amounts to 430 downloads

That doesn’t really matter. It’s still important to be able to say it was Number 1 on iTunes in xxx countries. 

10 minutes ago, planetbenjamin said:

That doesn’t really matter. It’s still important to be able to say it was Number 1 on iTunes in xxx countries. 

This can only be used in twitter discussions with fans of other divas who achieved the same with every song they release

• Enrico unfeatured this topic