Fun Madonna fact / Trivia

Roland Barthes

Interesting detail. To be honest, I hardly ever look at her shoes, but at her hairstyles or her clothes. By the way, will there ever be an occasion where Madonna repeats the same hairstyle? because it seems to me that she always looks different in that aspect as far as public appearances are concerned.

And about the footwear... I hope it's an artificial print and not real animal skin because I don't want to think that Madonna is also part of this list of... celebrities who proudly wear garments of this type without caring about the suffering and spilled blood of thousands of  innocent animals and all to satisfy the frivolous and reprehensible desire to look elegant at all costs.

8 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Interesting detail. To be honest, I hardly ever look at her shoes, but at her hairstyles or her clothes. By the way, will there ever be an occasion where Madonna repeats the same hairstyle? because it seems to me that she always looks different in that aspect as far as public appearances are concerned.

And about the footwear... I hope it's an artificial print and not real animal skin because I don't want to think that Madonna is also part of this list of... celebrities who proudly wear garments of this type without caring about the suffering and spilled blood of thousands of  innocent animals and all to satisfy the frivolous and reprehensible desire to look elegant at all costs.

You can tell they are made by the almost extinct Panthera Pumilus or dwarf Leopard. His tiny presence and the constant killing of them makes it so difficult to know how many still around.  Carrie Bradshaw is one of the main culprits of this tragedy, when she started wearing shoes made of their petit skin around 1998.

On 10/29/2022 at 3:02 AM, EgoRod said:

You can tell they are made by the almost extinct Panthera Pumilus or dwarf Leopard. His tiny presence and the constant killing of them makes it so difficult to know how many still around.  Carrie Bradshaw is one of the main culprits of this tragedy, when she started wearing shoes made of their petit skin around 1998.

:cry:What a shame to know that it was real skin from an almost extinct animal. And the worst thing was when I went to Google and typed Madonna + animal skin and all the images that came up. I really did not know that she also liked to wear those kinds of clothes and I felt my fanaticism for her falter for a few moments but what reassures me is that apparently Madonna has already stopped wearing those clothes because all the photos I saw were from the past and not current.

And that disgusting and frivolous series that you mention, Sex and the city, how much damage it did to the animal world because it increased the demand for wearing the same clothes as its irresponsible protagonists. And it is not only fashion but also in the field of medicine, animals are tortured and everything to discover new medicines to cure a population that should assume and suffer the symptoms of their diseases caused by themselves, by their disordered lifestyle , by eating junk food and not exercising. Perhaps one day the human being will have to pay the consequences of all the barbarities he has committed and the universe is so infinitely large...