"NYC 2" an outtake from Music sessions ?

Roland Barthes

7 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

Yeah, these were included with the '"Unreleased" DVD leak, loads of info sheets in there!

I think it was suggested that this could potentially be an early version of "Hollywood", but nothing confirmed.

Thought it would be "I love New York."

3 hours ago, Roy said:

Thought it would be "I love New York."

55 minutes ago, Steffmad said:

A Good Question...I doubt it was "I Love New York"

That song wasn’t written until the Reinvention Tour. She wrote it with Stuart Price who wasn’t even in the fold yet during Music creation to my knowledge 

This is highly likely to be Runaway Lover, as the duration seems to match more or less and it’s the only song from the Orbit sessions otherwise not mentioned in the Sheet #1 document. I guess at the time they didn’t know with what title to go for the song, as NYC seems to stand for « Not Yet Confirmed ». :) 

9 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Is this an unknown track from the Music sessions or the code name of another one that appears repeatedly in this Music sessions mixing schedules ?

Sheet #1

Sheet #2

Sheet #3

Hi - I can help - the reason you can't is cause your allocation is full - I'll delete some previous uploads to free up some room to allow you to attach again.

Thanks for sharing these btw! Really interesting! Would be so cool to hear some of these early rough and alternate mixes/mixdowns.

6 hours ago, Curtains said:

This is highly likely to be Runaway Lover, as the duration seems to match more or less and it’s the only song from the Orbit sessions otherwise not mentioned in the Sheet #1 document. I guess at the time they didn’t know with what title to go for the song, as NYC seems to stand for « Not Yet Confirmed ». :) 

Maybe you're right, Run & Runaway Lover in the same track list would have been repetitive.