Which mixes do you wish would exist officially?

Holger

9 hours ago, JanekCiccone said:

HOLLYWOOD JAUQUES LU CONT WHITE DUCK MIX PLEASE

Isn't that on the official CD single? hmmm.

I wish they'd release all the GHV2 promo megamixes, those are so good to be forgotten :( Along with the original 20 min Thunderpuss version.

Oh! and also Peter Rauhofer's "I'm Addicted" remix.

22 hours ago, anton5000 said:

Isn't that on the official CD single? hmmm.

I wish they'd release all the GHV2 promo megamixes, those are so good to be forgotten :( Along with the original 20 min Thunderpuss version.

Oh! and also Peter Rauhofer's "I'm Addicted" remix.

I love those megamixes.

Maybe something to consider for a future Record Store Day release? :)

On 11/2/2022 at 1:27 PM, Levon said:

And I want the unreleased Be Careful With My Heart remix and the terminated Evita remix album. But that will most likely never happen...

I never heard about an Evita remix album!  What was that going to be all about?  It would have been really interesting to hear remixes for some of the more downtempo songs, maybe with some cool, Latin inspired trip-hop type beats!

2 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

I never heard about an Evita remix album!  What was that going to be all about?  It would have been really interesting to hear remixes for some of the more downtempo songs, maybe with some cool, Latin inspired trip-hop type beats!

In an article of Billboard magazine, a possible Evita remix EP was mentioned. I made a screenshot - it's no longer online:

"There is also talk of releasing an Evita EP containing remixes of [Don't Cry For Me] Argentina and planned subsequent remixes of Buenos Aires and Another Suitcase in Another Hall.".

271432192_10217895005801903_791199735570615331_n.jpg