Email Notifications - Do not work

Jackie

23 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

This also goes for anyone trying to become a member. You will not receive the verification email. If you have been trying to join and are unable to, please message one of us to do it manually. 

@RUADJAI @Enrico @Jackie

I don't think you can see this section unless you're a member and confirmed your email. 

I used to connect with facebook as Tony Fortin but it seems impossible now ..message said appli no more active.........I sent different mail and try to contact  forum administrator but i received no respond..........so i  created a new count with a different adress mail and a new display ....and i didn't received the verification email.....at least i can connect again but i lost  all my data  from my Tony Fortin count:sad:

is there a solution?

thanks

Opera Instantané_2022-11-05_151241_madonna-infinity.net.png

3 hours ago, Sean38 said:

I used to connect with facebook as Tony Fortin but it seems impossible now ..message said appli no more active.........I sent different mail and try to contact  forum administrator but i received no respond..........so i  created a new count with a different adress mail and a new display ....and i didn't received the verification email.....at least i can connect again but i lost  all my data  from my Tony Fortin count:sad:

is there a solution?

thanks

Opera Instantané_2022-11-05_151241_madonna-infinity.net.png

Hi - Yes, I can help - I have sent you a PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic