Curtains

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

@Jet, @TOpher, @Enrico, @Unruhe, @musicinferno, @HC Charge, @frozen78, @Danton, @Brendanlovesu1, @EgoRod, @stefo, @jesus, @Nowheretohide, @Dj Garrido, @deathproof, @Fernando, @chipie, @sidney78a, @Karma, @Inco, @mcat, @Drum Dub, @Daxkoba, @Bjonkers, @Bohh, @mirtillo, @migsou, @truevirgin, @Foreigner, @MDNA22, @desperateK, @Tony Fortin, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Polaris, @Alexei, @Holger, @MattyMads, @Simeon Penn, @androiduser, @MPowered, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Janinno Salazar, @Roy, @gst6662000, @

Curtains

@Jet, @TOpher, @Enrico, @Unruhe, @musicinferno, @HC Charge, @frozen78, @Danton, @Brendanlovesu1, @EgoRod, @stefo, @jesus, @Nowheretohide, @Dj Garrido, @deathproof, @Fernando, @chipie, @sidney78a, @Karma, @Inco, @mcat, @Drum Dub, @Daxkoba, @Bjonkers, @Bohh, @mirtillo, @migsou, @truevirgin, @Foreigner, @MDNA22, @desperateK, @Tony Fortin, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Polaris, @Alexei, @Holger, @MattyMads, @Simeon Penn, @androiduser, @MPowered, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Janinno Salazar, @Roy, @gst6662000, @

Curtains

At the end 36 users voted. Thanks a lot! I understand that rating that many tracks at once can be quite daunting but we now have a full ranking of Finally Enough Love ready to be unveiled! The Results Show will happen tomorrow, on November 29th, at 2pm EST / 8pm CET (one hour earlier than the usual reveals). Hope you'll be there! @Drum Dub, @Roy, @gst6662000, @EgoRod, @HC Charge, @theglamorous, @Andreo, @MusicFreak, @Sven, @Alibaba, @mirtillo, @Ayham, @Simeon Penn, @Inco, @proxy, @

Posted Images

Voted! That was a hard one!

I ADORE her 80’s work, but found myself giving those tracks the lowest ratings (and the least amount of listens when I have the album on) cause most of them are just the regular track, or close to it. But as the traditional “remix concept” picks up over the years I can’t get enough of those later songs.

Excited to see the results, thanks Curtians!:Madonna013:

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Finally Enough Love [Results Show 29/11 - 2pm EST/8pm CET]
  • Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Finally Enough Love [Results Show NOW]
  • Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Finally Enough Love [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic