MEGARATE: Finally Enough Love [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

27 minutes ago, Curtains said:

@Jet, @TOpher, @Enrico, @Unruhe, @musicinferno, @HC Charge, @frozen78, @Danton, @Brendanlovesu1, @EgoRod, @stefo, @jesus, @Nowheretohide, @Dj Garrido, @deathproof, @Fernando, @chipie, @sidney78a, @Karma, @Inco, @mcat, @Drum Dub, @Daxkoba, @Bjonkers, @Bohh, @mirtillo, @migsou, @truevirgin, @Foreigner, @MDNA22, @desperateK, @Tony Fortin, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Polaris, @Alexei, @Holger, @MattyMads, @Simeon Penn, @androiduser, @MPowered, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Janinno Salazar, @Roy, @gst6662000, @Andreo, @Voguerista, @Pretender1978, @spinningaround, @poodle, @Frankito, @MadonnasPussy, @GhostOrchid, @mrmadonna, @Fontainebleau, @Levon, @patrice1711, @PanditaRulez, @SuperBicycle, @drunkby6, @Pretty Madonna, @geert, @alfi1973, @mikenmark, @bitchimmadonna, @BringUrLUV, @reinvented_0, @Sven, @The Grey Pilgrim, @zephyr in the sky at night, @konfideinmenow, @PlayPause, @chaosmen1984mk, @panosgk, @Winn, @lennyleonard, @johncba, @ludowillo, @RUADJAI, @Chris Morlock, @Ayham, @Rebel Hugo, @Roland Barthes, @MadonnaLove, @Loru, @DjKingBee, @thehorrors, @theglamorous, @WopaelWopael, @Robertthenurse, @JanekCiccone, @animalinstinct, @Ch3rish, @vadge, @LoveAffair, @Alibaba, @OceanBlue, @rgdlee, @xrayeyes, @mossy, @d2-mac, @Scor-pi-o, @ajwr83, @Steve Collins, @dubtronic, @MusicFreak

To everybody that once participated to these games I'd like to thank you from the very bottom of my heart for all of your support. I truly loved organizing these and seeing all your reactions. In about 30 minutes, it will be exactly a year since the megarate for the first album era started. Life is truly a circle. :Madonna023:

I was planning to organize more games, with the next one being a Tour ranking. However, due to financial difficulties, I will have to sell my PC, meaning that I won't be able to organize another game. I also won't be able to remaster any new file for quite a bit. I know that some of you will be disappointed, as you expressed excitement about these, both publicly and privately on my DMs. I am sorry, but I hope to come back in full form in the future.

In the next few days, I will do the last updates to some of the remastered EPs i have uploaded in the Audios section. I'm a bit teary writing this, as Infinity has become part of my daily life and I've loved being able to interract with this community. Being able to talk with people that shared the same love that I have for Madonna truly made my days. I wanted to at least end this with a bang with the FEL megarate and you were there for it. I can't thank you enough. :Madonna036:

Love you all and remember...

Music makes the people come together ! :Madonna013:

No thank you, these games are so much fun I'm gonna miss them so hard! Thank you sm for all the effort and time on these 😭♥ 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

@Jet, @TOpher, @Enrico, @Unruhe, @musicinferno, @HC Charge, @frozen78, @Danton, @Brendanlovesu1, @EgoRod, @stefo, @jesus, @Nowheretohide, @Dj Garrido, @deathproof, @Fernando, @chipie, @sidney78a, @Karma, @Inco, @mcat, @Drum Dub, @Daxkoba, @Bjonkers, @Bohh, @mirtillo, @migsou, @truevirgin, @Foreigner, @MDNA22, @desperateK, @Tony Fortin, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Polaris, @Alexei, @Holger, @MattyMads, @Simeon Penn, @androiduser, @MPowered, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Janinno Salazar, @Roy, @gst6662000, @

Curtains

@Jet, @TOpher, @Enrico, @Unruhe, @musicinferno, @HC Charge, @frozen78, @Danton, @Brendanlovesu1, @EgoRod, @stefo, @jesus, @Nowheretohide, @Dj Garrido, @deathproof, @Fernando, @chipie, @sidney78a, @Karma, @Inco, @mcat, @Drum Dub, @Daxkoba, @Bjonkers, @Bohh, @mirtillo, @migsou, @truevirgin, @Foreigner, @MDNA22, @desperateK, @Tony Fortin, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Polaris, @Alexei, @Holger, @MattyMads, @Simeon Penn, @androiduser, @MPowered, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Janinno Salazar, @Roy, @gst6662000, @

Curtains

At the end 36 users voted. Thanks a lot! I understand that rating that many tracks at once can be quite daunting but we now have a full ranking of Finally Enough Love ready to be unveiled! The Results Show will happen tomorrow, on November 29th, at 2pm EST / 8pm CET (one hour earlier than the usual reveals). Hope you'll be there! @Drum Dub, @Roy, @gst6662000, @EgoRod, @HC Charge, @theglamorous, @Andreo, @MusicFreak, @Sven, @Alibaba, @mirtillo, @Ayham, @Simeon Penn, @Inco, @proxy, @

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

#2 – Vogue (Single Version)

W2RAeYp.jpg

- Average Rate : 9,23 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @Drum Dub, @gst6662000, @EgoRod, @HC Charge, @theglamorous, @Andreo, @MusicFreak, @Sven, @Alibaba, @Ayham, @Inco, @proxy, @Rebel Hugo, @MDNA22, @Tony Fortin, @Levon, @Leandro Gomes, @ajwr83 )

- Lowest Rate : 3 ( @zephyr in the sky at night )

#1 – Deeper and Deeper (David’s Radio Edit)

Aq8iFLr.jpg

- Average Rate : 9,39 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @Drum Dub, @Roy )

- Lowest Rate : 6 ( @theglamorous )

WE BELIEVE IN DEEPER AND DEEPER SUPREMACYYYYY!!!!!!

Twerk Twerking Gif GIF

@Jet, @TOpher, @Enrico, @Unruhe, @musicinferno, @HC Charge, @frozen78, @Danton, @Brendanlovesu1, @EgoRod, @stefo, @jesus, @Nowheretohide, @Dj Garrido, @deathproof, @Fernando, @chipie, @sidney78a, @Karma, @Inco, @mcat, @Drum Dub, @Daxkoba, @Bjonkers, @Bohh, @mirtillo, @migsou, @truevirgin, @Foreigner, @MDNA22, @desperateK, @Tony Fortin, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Polaris, @Alexei, @Holger, @MattyMads, @Simeon Penn, @androiduser, @MPowered, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Janinno Salazar, @Roy, @gst6662000, @Andreo, @Voguerista, @Pretender1978, @spinningaround, @poodle, @Frankito, @MadonnasPussy, @GhostOrchid, @mrmadonna, @Fontainebleau, @Levon, @patrice1711, @PanditaRulez, @SuperBicycle, @drunkby6, @Pretty Madonna, @geert, @alfi1973, @mikenmark, @bitchimmadonna, @BringUrLUV, @reinvented_0, @Sven, @The Grey Pilgrim, @zephyr in the sky at night, @konfideinmenow, @PlayPause, @chaosmen1984mk, @panosgk, @Winn, @lennyleonard, @johncba, @ludowillo, @RUADJAI, @Chris Morlock, @Ayham, @Rebel Hugo, @Roland Barthes, @MadonnaLove, @Loru, @DjKingBee, @thehorrors, @theglamorous, @WopaelWopael, @Robertthenurse, @JanekCiccone, @animalinstinct, @Ch3rish, @vadge, @LoveAffair, @Alibaba, @OceanBlue, @rgdlee, @xrayeyes, @mossy, @d2-mac, @Scor-pi-o, @ajwr83, @Steve Collins, @dubtronic, @MusicFreak

To everybody that once participated to these games I'd like to thank you from the very bottom of my heart for all of your support. I truly loved organizing these and seeing all your reactions. In about 30 minutes, it will be exactly a year since the megarate for the first album era started. Life is truly a circle. :Madonna023:

I was planning to organize more games, with the next one being a Tour ranking. However, due to financial difficulties, I will have to sell my PC, meaning that I won't be able to organize another game. I also won't be able to remaster any new file for quite a bit. I know that some of you will be disappointed, as you expressed excitement about these, both publicly and privately on my DMs. I am sorry, but I hope to come back in full form in the future.

In the next few days, I will do the last updates to some of the remastered EPs i have uploaded in the Audios section. I'm a bit teary writing this, as Infinity has become part of my daily life and I've loved being able to interract with this community. Being able to talk with people that shared the same love that I have for Madonna truly made my days. I wanted to at least end this with a bang with the FEL megarate and you were there for it. I can't thank you enough. :Madonna036:

We will miss you, Curtains! Thank you for these MEGARATES. We had so much fun playing these games... and questioning some choices. XD

Whenever you want to come back, we are always here to welcome you. :Madonna010:

I always appreciated your dedication and disposability to animate the forum activities, now I want to send you all my support, as I'm having the same tough problem. Wish you luck man :Madonna042:

18 hours ago, Curtains said:

#2 – Vogue (Single Version)

W2RAeYp.jpg

- Average Rate : 9,23 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @Drum Dub, @gst6662000, @EgoRod, @HC Charge, @theglamorous, @Andreo, @MusicFreak, @Sven, @Alibaba, @Ayham, @Inco, @proxy, @Rebel Hugo, @MDNA22, @Tony Fortin, @Levon, @Leandro Gomes, @ajwr83 )

- Lowest Rate : 3 ( @zephyr in the sky at night )

#1 – Deeper and Deeper (David’s Radio Edit)

Aq8iFLr.jpg

- Average Rate : 9,39 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @Drum Dub, @Roy )

- Lowest Rate : 6 ( @theglamorous )

:Madonna013::Madonna013::Madonna013: :cute::heart: Thanks @Curtains for organizing this rates!

18 hours ago, Curtains said:

Thank you so much ❤️image.gif.303ae6e79199801f19de9042484553c2.gif

On 11/29/2022 at 7:43 PM, Curtains said:

I loved each game and I fall in love with your remasters.  Be cheerful, you will be with us again soon.  Thanks a lot

On 11/29/2022 at 11:50 PM, HC Charge said:

Sorry, but I wont allow this to happen to you. We / I own you too much for making this forum such an amazing place with all these megarates, otherwise I wouldn't even had a chance to "talk" to other Madonna's fans. 

Please share your paypal and I will send you at least what I can afford right now and then organize some GoFund campaign to help you with your financial struggles. Hopefully others on this forum will join as well, every single penny counts here.

Thank you for your sweet message. No one owes me anything though. You all were the reason these games were a success and made this interactivity possible. :)

On 11/29/2022 at 4:01 PM, Curtains said:

#50 – Me Against the Music (Peter Rauhofer Radio Mix)

ZWRAF5f.jpg

- Average Rate : 5,46 / 10

- Highest Rate : 8,5 ( @OceanBlue )

- Lowest Rate : 0 ( @Drum Dub, @Rebel Hugo )

Madonna and Britney...what a wasted oopportunity to have a big hit,  mabye Toxic could have been better to them 

On 11/29/2022 at 5:29 PM, Curtains said:

#28 – Erotica (Underground Club Mix)

crRx4mP.jpg

- Average Rate : 7,62 / 10

- Highest Rate : 10 ( @Drum Dub, @Sven, @Inco, @MDNA22, @PlayPause, @migsou )

- Lowest Rate : 2 ( @Ayham )

This is something that I don't understand lol... I don't like the song but the remixes rock 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic