Curtains

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

@Jet, @TOpher, @Enrico, @Unruhe, @musicinferno, @HC Charge, @frozen78, @Danton, @Brendanlovesu1, @EgoRod, @stefo, @jesus, @Nowheretohide, @Dj Garrido, @deathproof, @Fernando, @chipie, @sidney78a, @Karma, @Inco, @mcat, @Drum Dub, @Daxkoba, @Bjonkers, @Bohh, @mirtillo, @migsou, @truevirgin, @Foreigner, @MDNA22, @desperateK, @Tony Fortin, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Polaris, @Alexei, @Holger, @MattyMads, @Simeon Penn, @androiduser, @MPowered, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Janinno Salazar, @Roy, @gst6662000, @

Curtains

@Jet, @TOpher, @Enrico, @Unruhe, @musicinferno, @HC Charge, @frozen78, @Danton, @Brendanlovesu1, @EgoRod, @stefo, @jesus, @Nowheretohide, @Dj Garrido, @deathproof, @Fernando, @chipie, @sidney78a, @Karma, @Inco, @mcat, @Drum Dub, @Daxkoba, @Bjonkers, @Bohh, @mirtillo, @migsou, @truevirgin, @Foreigner, @MDNA22, @desperateK, @Tony Fortin, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @Polaris, @Alexei, @Holger, @MattyMads, @Simeon Penn, @androiduser, @MPowered, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Janinno Salazar, @Roy, @gst6662000, @

Curtains

At the end 36 users voted. Thanks a lot! I understand that rating that many tracks at once can be quite daunting but we now have a full ranking of Finally Enough Love ready to be unveiled! The Results Show will happen tomorrow, on November 29th, at 2pm EST / 8pm CET (one hour earlier than the usual reveals). Hope you'll be there! @Drum Dub, @Roy, @gst6662000, @EgoRod, @HC Charge, @theglamorous, @Andreo, @MusicFreak, @Sven, @Alibaba, @mirtillo, @Ayham, @Simeon Penn, @Inco, @proxy, @

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

Aw that's one of my favourite parts, seeing all the new covers

That would be a lot of work for him though, i wouldn't want to take all of his time doing covers for a game if I can't be sure lots of people will be there for the Results Show.

I had a hard time ranking some remixes that work fine or even great in their club / extended version but fall short (haha) under the radio/edit cut. Obviously the CD and vinyl have physical limitations, but this compilation would have had more sense with full mixes on streaming or a 10 vinyl boxset ;-)

Just voted... What a ride! It's funny that some of my favourite songs (Ghosttown, Get Together, Ray of Light, and others) are not among my favourite remixes (at least the FEL versions). And the opposite is also true: I'm not the biggest fan of some songs at their original forms but I simply love the remixes. A lot of "Tens", it was really hard to choose only one "Eleven"!

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Finally Enough Love [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic