Goodtime?

Rory

Does anyone know anything about this unreleased demo titled Goodtime (1994), possibility done between the Erotica and Bedtime Stories studio sessions with Shep Pettibone.

From Dan K's Madonna Video Edits YouTube site:
GOODTIME (1994), lyrics by Madonna, music and production by Shep Pettibone
World premiere on Christmas night 2022
All links: https://linktr.ee/DanKrol

He used these hashtags in his post: #Madonna #Unreleased #Demo #Sessions #DAT #Premiere #Bedtime #House #NYC

This would be the most amazing thing IN YEARS  as a Madonna looong time fan: Goodtime,  Bring it, Tongue Tied, Something's coming over and I will always have you are the tracks many of us crave the most (and I think at this point do deserve to finally listen to), with To love you (a ballad M tried to rework THREE TIMES in the early '90s - 90, 90 again for TIC, 94 - but never saw the light of the day on an album).

Whoever will do this, it's gonna be an act of love for all the fans :heart: waiting for Christmas with some more excitment, even if this year, unfortunately, it's gonna be the saddest of all my Christmases.

Pretty sure he did not want this to go online today and it was a mistake. He wanted to surprise us on Christmas and it got ruined (the surprise effect). It's the kind of thing that attracts death threats from collectors on top of that. If you don't leak right away they'll do everything they can to stop you. I hope they won't harrass him now.

8 minutes ago, Dee Jay AI Studios said:

Why does it was removed? Has no sense unless he changed his mind 

totally understandable 

It could be that the video and the premiere notification are hidden until closer to the premiere date (Dec 24 at 6pm)?

7 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Pretty sure he did not want this to go online today and it was a mistake. He wanted to surprise us on Christmas and it got ruined (the surprise effect). It's the kind of thing that attracts death threats from collectors on top of that. If you don't leak right away they'll do everything they can to stop you. I hope they won't harrass him now.

Now I feel bad! Maybe this thread should be deleted? I don't want this to be a missed opportunity. I was just surprised of the notification as I never knew about a possible song called Goodtime. I got too excited.

17 minutes ago, Rory said:

Now I feel bad! Maybe this thread should be deleted? I don't want this to be a missed opportunity. I was just surprised of the notification as I never knew about a possible song called Goodtime. I got too excited.

Maybe it is late, but don't feel bad: BULLY COLLECTORS SHOULD, NOT YOU :heart:

23 minutes ago, Ryder said:

FUNNY HOW YOU WANT THEM TO FEEL BAD AND YET MOUTHWATERING AT DEMOS THAT A SOLE 'BULLY' COLLECTOR HAS PAID BIG BUCKS FOR AND YOU WANT THEM FOR FREE? 

We've already heard this shit from eroticon in 2008... in 2022, it's even more pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Rory said:

Don't, it's just a theory i have.

@DanK is on this forum, maybe he will tell us what happened.

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Jackie locked this topic