Goodtime?

Rory

I dont have the demos but heres the tracklist of these gems - I'd love to hear them so baaad

STUDIO DEMO SESSIONS 1993/1994 S.PETTIBONE/Madonna demo sessions pre-Bedtime Stories.

Direct Master tape professionally transferred to digital  the four DAT tapes themselves included.Extremely rare untraded yet

01. TONGUE TIED/"TIED" [DAT#1] 4:34

02. THE RED BOOK [DAT#1] 3:23

03. SOMETHINGS COMING [DAT#1] 4:05

04. BRING IT [DAT#1] 3:51

05. BRING IT MIX 4.47 [DAT#1] 4:52

06. BEE-BOO-BOO-BOP [2] [DAT#2] 3:58

07. LOVE WONT WAIT [DAT#2] 5:10

08. GOODBYE ONE [DAT#3] 5:58

09. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOU [DAT#3] 4:09

10. SECRET [INSTR] [DAT#3] 6:19

11. SECRET [OLD] [DAT#3] 4:01

12. UNTITLED 9:40

13. BRING IT [INSTRUMENTAL] [DAT#4] 4:55

• Enrico featured this topic
9 hours ago, LoveAffair said:

this picture also comes from the same set 

20221120_221330.jpg

Are these the musical sheets of Warning Signs???!!! 😱😱😱 

OMG, I think we have the full lyrics and now the musical sheets!!! 

@Enrico do you remember when a friend of yours recreated the music of the unreleased "Head on Wheels" song with the music sheets years ago? Could you ask him if he can try to play the Warning Signs music and try to sing the lyrics? We can hear a cover of that song at least! :Madonna001:

23 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

Are these the musical sheets of Warning Signs???!!! 😱😱😱 

OMG, I think we have the full lyrics and now the musical sheets!!! 

@Enrico do you remember when a friend of yours recreated the music of the unreleased "Head on Wheels" song with the music sheets years ago? Could you ask him if he can try to play the Warning Signs music and try to sing the lyrics? We can hear a cover of that song at least! :Madonna001:

I am planning to do so, the thing is that without chords we can only sing the melody! ...I'll do my best!

edit: there are also chords in the sheet music!

she recorded quite a lote of tracks right after the girlie show ended (december 19) if the dates mentionned here are right ! 

I wonder if she was making these demos to make that album with the musicians from the tour so she made them fast before they went on another job (and maybe that's what happened and why this plan was scrapped). 

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I am planning to do so, the thing is that without chords we can only sing the melody! The chords can change how the song may sound... I'll do my best!

I'd love to hear "Head on wheels" if you still have it.

The task is indeed quite difficult as there is no tempo mentionned, there is no key on the third line (it's too small for me to see if it's a bass line)

I also see F and G on some measures plus ther stuff I can't read but that must be the chords no ?

I can try to help with FL Studio if you can decrypt it  :tongue:

7 hours ago, Ryder said:

I dont have the demos but heres the tracklist of these gems - I'd love to hear them so baaad

STUDIO DEMO SESSIONS 1993/1994 S.PETTIBONE/Madonna demo sessions pre-Bedtime Stories.

Direct Master tape professionally transferred to digital  the four DAT tapes themselves included.Extremely rare untraded yet

01. TONGUE TIED/"TIED" [DAT#1] 4:34

02. THE RED BOOK [DAT#1] 3:23

03. SOMETHINGS COMING [DAT#1] 4:05

04. BRING IT [DAT#1] 3:51

05. BRING IT MIX 4.47 [DAT#1] 4:52

06. BEE-BOO-BOO-BOP [2] [DAT#2] 3:58

07. LOVE WONT WAIT [DAT#2] 5:10

08. GOODBYE ONE [DAT#3] 5:58

09. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOU [DAT#3] 4:09

10. SECRET [INSTR] [DAT#3] 6:19

11. SECRET [OLD] [DAT#3] 4:01

12. UNTITLED 9:40

13. BRING IT [INSTRUMENTAL] [DAT#4] 4:55

im pretty sure it says Bed Book

20221121_074539.jpg

53 minutes ago, Shoful said:

How did Love Wont Wait leak but nothing else? Also why didn’t she release that song didn’t it become a big hit

it was a #1 for Gary Barlow, but this was at the height of his fame when his name could sell anything. The song didn't really become a classic or anything

2 hours ago, Angelman60 said:

I'd love to hear "Head on wheels" if you still have it.

The task is indeed quite difficult as there is no tempo mentionned, there is no key on the third line (it's too small for me to see if it's a bass line)

I also see F and G on some measures plus ther stuff I can't read but that must be the chords no ?

I can try to help with FL Studio if you can decrypt it  :tongue:

Here it is:

But this was just an experiment. I will try to do things better this time because Warning Signs is such a milestone of the Madonna unreleased tracks. And here we also have words. I have "hired" a female singer to record it.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Jackie locked this topic