Goodtime?

Rory

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

What do we have to do to hear this song, or better yet, the whole tape?

Can we do a crowdfunding or something? I’m serious. So much discussion and teases happen every now and then with nothing to come out of it. Let’s do something.

I'm down. I'd fkn donate

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

I wonder if these tapes are where that extra human nature verse came from 👀

Nope. That "extra verse" actually comes from another unreleased song from the Hard Candy sessions called "Feeling So Crazy". They filtered the vocals and layered it on top of Human Nature to confuse people.

14 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Alright. I did a quick recreation of the Warning Signs Sheet Music. The rhythm of the bass isn't known so I just gave it 8th notes so it wasn't stale. The speed of the song isn't known although you can kinda guess from the notes of the melody. And its obviously not a complete song. We just have the Intro and the assumed Chorus. There is a full measure of silence, and a 2/2 measure of silence which I gave a lead in snare using my best guess of what the hell it is. 

Don't shoot the messenger. It isn't super ground breaking if this is indeed the authentic sheet music. Obviously all sounds were chosen (very quickly) by me so the actual sound isn't gonna be anywhere close to what they recorded. This is just for an idea. 

https://mega.nz/file/PIlUlZJY#B5i_YJsW4yCyQrIuQHQ25RxpImq_MY7aTWLzs8_UysI

Love this!! Thank you so much!

42 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Alright. I did a quick recreation of the Warning Signs Sheet Music. The rhythm of the bass isn't known so I just gave it 8th notes so it wasn't stale. The speed of the song isn't known although you can kinda guess from the notes of the melody. And its obviously not a complete song. We just have the Intro and the assumed Chorus. There is a full measure of silence, and a 2/2 measure of silence which I gave a lead in snare using my best guess of what the hell it is. 

Don't shoot the messenger. It isn't super ground breaking if this is indeed the authentic sheet music. Obviously all sounds were chosen (very quickly) by me so the actual sound isn't gonna be anywhere close to what they recorded. This is just for an idea. 

Meme Omg GIF by Justin
I really CAN feel the rythm
Thanks a lot :kiss: this is SOMETHING, it is better than nothing
:drama:

58 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Ok. Ok. Ok...you goooooo! Now we just need a singer 👩‍🎤 a #️⃣ and a platform to post this and then she had to release it right lol...

These are the lyrics if someone wants to help:

Warning signs

Danger's up ahead and I can see

Danger's up ahead, I can see it coming

Nothing's ever said, but you're set for running

You always put the burden on my shoulders

Never have courage to say it first

Searching for my weakness

Just makes it worse, yeah

I can feel your fear when you're with me

Face up to the facts, just say it's over

Warning signs

Warning signs

Think that you're forgetting 

That I can see your warning signs

I can read between the lines

I can see it's almost time

It's time to say good-bye

Warning, warning, warning signs

Danger's up ahead, I can see it in your eyes

And it comes as no surprise

I see your warning signs

This time you said it's not I

And I can read your warning signs, yeah

Danger's up ahead, I can see it in your eyes

I can see your warning signs

Your warning signs, yeah, yeah, yeah

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

really cool job, thanks

sounds very 80s M, I have a feeling that the chimes when the kick comes in could be played by a synth emulating an emergency vehicle siren or a sample. Such gimmicks were really popular on early house/eurodance tracks, and before that on reggae/dub productions.

3 hours ago, Jackie said:

I didn't mind Freedom :P

Okay I just played it again, can’t have listened to it in like a decade, it’s not as bad as I remember it’s just waaaaay too long, sounds like it’s going round in a loop, actually same with Let Down Your Guard, just chop off one minute and it’s pretty decent 

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

Okay I just played it again, can’t have listened to it in like a decade, it’s not as bad as I remember it’s just waaaaay too long, sounds like it’s going round in a loop, actually same with Let Down Your Guard, just chop off one minute and it’s pretty decent 

Agree!

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Jackie locked this topic