Goodtime?

Rory

That is thread is an absolute dream. Everyone is manifesting "Warning Signs" and something will come out of this i can feel it. If it can help in his recent podcoast interview, Stephen Bray talked about "Warning Signs", he said it sounds like a Human league track and he also sang a little line from the track "Warning, warning" (it's short but you have the melody of this little part at least).

42 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

That is thread is an absolute dream. Everyone is manifesting "Warning Signs" and something will come out of this i can feel it. If it can help in his recent podcoast interview, Stephen Bray talked about "Warning Signs", he said it sounds like a Human league track and he also sang a little line from the track "Warning, warning" (it's short but you have the melody of this little part at least).

Agreed, @RUADJAI's version might be a little slow

I'm thinking the reference / influence and vibe might be close to Dr. Beat, with the ambulance sound in the beginning. Huge hit in 1984/1985 (which might explain why they pulled WS).

Keep in mind that most unreleased demos were often abandoned in the making for being not original enough.

8 hours ago, Jackie said:

I didn't mind Freedom :P

Both Freedom are cute. 1994 Freedom sounds like a live jam, love her vocals on it. 2015 Freedom sounds like a really early demo, love the message. I always thought a polished Freedom on RH would have had more depth than Living For Love, with the same energy.

15 hours ago, LoveAffair said:

im pretty sure it says Bed Book

20221121_074539.jpg

God ! The dream !!

I'd give a lot of money to get these files !!!!! It's perhaps my number one wish (with Warning signs, yeah).

I never understand why some dream having the stems of Rescue me or BAT video of whatever town... I mean things we almost already have in a way while there are some treasure like pre-Bedtime stories w/Shep Pettibone that are among best things to listen to. Like the real after Erotica, what was she doing ? That !

Stems of Rescue me, I will get them the day they'd link but I can totally live without it... What's the meaning of having all stems ? Doing karaoke home ? Every one is a dj to remix songs ?

21 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Alright. I did a quick recreation of the Warning Signs Sheet Music. The rhythm of the bass isn't known so I just gave it 8th notes so it wasn't stale. The speed of the song isn't known although you can kinda guess from the notes of the melody. And its obviously not a complete song. We just have the Intro and the assumed Chorus. There is a full measure of silence, and a 2/2 measure of silence which I gave a lead in snare using my best guess of what the hell it is. 

Don't shoot the messenger. It isn't super ground breaking if this is indeed the authentic sheet music. Obviously all sounds were chosen (very quickly) by me so the actual sound isn't gonna be anywhere close to what they recorded. This is just for an idea. 

being a music teacher, your theory talk gave me hard nips.

bra GIF

1 hour ago, ScottyX said:

being a music teacher, your theory talk gave me hard nips.

bra GIF

You want some more daddy? There's a natural symbol on Page 2/Line 5/Measure 2 but there's no indication that there was ever an accidental or the Key Signature would need a G natural since it's in C Major. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • Jackie locked this topic