Madonna partners with YSL SAINT LAURENT for 'SEX BY MADONNA'

Brendanlovesu1

On 11/23/2022 at 2:38 PM, tscott said:

Those Ritchie years were her being someone she was not.  She tried hard to class it up and be what society expected of her, but that just isn't who she is.  Anyway, this is more of an artsy exhibition rather her shoving a new re-issue in the public's face.  These days it wouldn't have the same impact since it's already out there and everyone knows what she did.

Those Ritchie years were her being someone she was not?  Didnt she tell us that already circa [thinks] 2003? 

"I'm not myself when you're around, I'm not myself standing in a crowd, I'm not myself and I don't know how, Don't know who I'm supposed to be,  Don't really know if I should give a damn, When you're around, I don't know who I am' - need to say more? 

YES! 

Those Ritchie years were her being someone in love and yes she was and c'mon now, M adjusting to what society expect of her? Yeah RRRIGHTTT!! She got electrofunk groove, she got swept away and moved to London and fed some chickens... Became an English Rose with added accent and up for grabs gave us some children's books but... because society told her thats not who she is ...bam! She got political and conservative with an amazing underrated album and re-invented herself by breaking some bones and confessing she pushed, she jumped, she loved NY and John Travolta! What?? Hung Up? No I hung up - Got bored now....