Madonna partners with YSL SAINT LAURENT for 'SEX BY MADONNA'

Brendanlovesu1

3 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Again with fucking T-shirts M ? Why can’t you offer anything else but that ? Who would pay 2000 bucks to see her pussy again ? 🤮

YSL Tee* also I'm soooo sure its printed in cheap quality. Let's see... but even tho 2000 it's too much... why would they sell in website if it's for a charity event?

15 minutes ago, sbrombolessio said:

Don't let me think about it... sex was to stay with the only first prints and stop

absolutely!! however I think he only edited the video posted on instagram in a painful way, touching all the photographic material in the book would be really scandalous! those are serious PHOTOS! and anyway yes SEX as far as I'm concerned it's only the first edition and that's it!

1 hour ago, ma(x) said:

absolutely!! however I think he only edited the video posted on instagram in a painful way, touching all the photographic material in the book would be really scandalous! those are serious PHOTOS! and anyway yes SEX as far as I'm concerned it's only the first edition and that's it!

Did he splice in footage from a low quality YouTube upload?  :Madonna032: