Madonna partners with YSL SAINT LAURENT for 'SEX BY MADONNA'

Brendanlovesu1

can i just say one thing and this is not a joke.....

Madonna has reached the point where her stuff is way too expensive. I get it, but this is just a slap in the face. and if you think that the good concert tickets will be under a thousand dollars you are in for a rude awakending . i would not be surprised to see them over the 2000$ mark if and when she tours again. now i know i am being a little rude when i say this but 500 is how much it should have cost unaigned, 2000$ signed, and the shirt with bag and poster 150 MAX and even that is high. I'm just saying.... It's unattainable and kind of disgusting.... IMHO. it's like how i looked past the polaroid segment of

madame x so i could enjoy the show and my time with my idol and my vacation and all my money going away and watching her up there. it just is kind of tacky to me.... and i work 60+ hours a week. like honestly it's a turn off. Thank god the exhibit is free and awesome

looking. This item

just wasn't mean for

me no big deal. but it makes me feel like a big doo doo head that i even care enough to post about this Lol 

can we go back to 2001 where i was bitching because i couldn't afford the 100$ rotating "Music" Lamps

I really don’t understand the moaning. The book looks like an exact replica of the original. It’s for charity and already sold out on the website. You can get sealed copies of the original book for around €250 and opened for less than €100. The YSL one doesn’t have a new cover or unreleased pictures (the pictures we have seen from Miami are the usual ones). It’s not like they released something BRAND NEW for $2,0000. 

I really don’t understand the moaning

13 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I really don’t understand the moaning. The book looks like an exact replica of the original. It’s for charity and already sold out on the website. You can get sealed copies of the original book for around €250 and opened for less than €100. The YSL one doesn’t have a new cover or unreleased pictures (the pictures we have seen from Miami are the usual ones). It’s not like they released something BRAND NEW for $2,0000. 

You people make me sick 

JK, Lol 

Not sure if this was posted but yes, it's basically a replica of the original book with no CD

THE BOOK *$2,200 
THIS REPUBLISHED BOOK VARIES SLIGHTLY FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION, HERE'S WHY:
0 NO CD WILL BE INCLUDED IN THIS
VERSION
0 THE BOOK WILL BE ENCLOSED WITHIN A METAL BOX

• OTHERWISE, ALL PRINTS ARE EXACTLY
THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL

THERE ARE ONLY 800 COPIES PRODUCED WORLDWIDE - 200 OF WHICH WE CAN PRESELL DURING ART BASEL ONLY 

1 BOOK PER CLIENT-SAME CREDIT
CARD CANNOT PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE BOOK (CURRENTLY ONLY SOLD AT THE EXHIBITION) TIME ARRIVAL AND SHIPPING WILL BE INFORMED AT THE EXHIBITION. 

• NO SALES TO MINORS (MUST BE 18 YEARS + OLDER)

THE EXHIBIT
• NO ENTRY TO MINORS (MUST BE 18 YEARS + OLDER)

THERE ARE 17 PRINTS FEATURED IN THE
EXHIBIT. ALL OF WHICH COMING FROM THE BOOK

•THE PRINTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE-THEY ARE FOR DISPLAY ONLY

11 minutes ago, Karma said:

Not sure if this was posted but yes, it's basically a replica of the original book with no CD

THE BOOK *$2,200 
THIS REPUBLISHED BOOK VARIES SLIGHTLY FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION, HERE'S WHY:
0 NO CD WILL BE INCLUDED IN THIS
VERSION
0 THE BOOK WILL BE ENCLOSED WITHIN A METAL BOX

• OTHERWISE, ALL PRINTS ARE EXACTLY
THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL

THERE ARE ONLY 800 COPIES PRODUCED WORLDWIDE - 200 OF WHICH WE CAN PRESELL DURING ART BASEL ONLY 

1 BOOK PER CLIENT-SAME CREDIT
CARD CANNOT PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE BOOK (CURRENTLY ONLY SOLD AT THE EXHIBITION) TIME ARRIVAL AND SHIPPING WILL BE INFORMED AT THE EXHIBITION. 

• NO SALES TO MINORS (MUST BE 18 YEARS + OLDER)

THE EXHIBIT
• NO ENTRY TO MINORS (MUST BE 18 YEARS + OLDER)

THERE ARE 17 PRINTS FEATURED IN THE
EXHIBIT. ALL OF WHICH COMING FROM THE BOOK

•THE PRINTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE-THEY ARE FOR DISPLAY ONLY

Blah I don’t care then 

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Like a circle shaped box right? Or the book itself?

The book housed in a metal box.

from her 1994 Esquire interview:

Mailer: Yes, but I have the idea - correct me if I'm wrong - that the idea of metal covers did not come from you.

Madonna: It absolutely came from me. What we originally wanted was something completely encased in metal with a lock you couldn't get into...

Mailer: Now, that's an idea...

Madonna: We couldn't manufacture it because it was too costly. The best thing we could come up with as a compromise was that.

2 hours ago, Humanfly said:

can i just say one thing and this is not a joke.....

Madonna has reached the point where her stuff is way too expensive. I get it, but this is just a slap in the face. and if you think that the good concert tickets will be under a thousand dollars you are in for a rude awakending . i would not be surprised to see them over the 2000$ mark if and when she tours again. now i know i am being a little rude when i say this but 500 is how much it should have cost unaigned, 2000$ signed, and the shirt with bag and poster 150 MAX and even that is high. I'm just saying.... It's unattainable and kind of disgusting.... IMHO. it's like how i looked past the polaroid segment of

madame x so i could enjoy the show and my time with my idol and my vacation and all my money going away and watching her up there. it just is kind of tacky to me.... and i work 60+ hours a week. like honestly it's a turn off. Thank god the exhibit is free and awesome

looking. This item

just wasn't mean for

me no big deal. but it makes me feel like a big doo doo head that i even care enough to post about this Lol 

can we go back to 2001 where i was bitching because i couldn't afford the 100$ rotating "Music" Lamps

If her ticket prices are abusive again she’s in for a box office bomb. She can’t possibly be more expensive than in Madame X and that was an “intimate experience”. As of this, yes the prices are ridiculous.