Madonna partners with YSL SAINT LAURENT for 'SEX BY MADONNA'

Brendanlovesu1

11 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Shep Pettibone had zero involvment in the book and criticized it, saying it ruined Erotica (when it's his subpar production that did it)

Anything to deflect from the tiniest bit of criticism regarding M's decision-making, ey?

Have you heard Erotica, Fever, Deeper And Deeper or Rain lately? It's time for a hearing test.

7 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Mirwais album is done. A friend of his (and mine) told me he keeps changing his mind about releasing it. 

Have you guys seen Guy O's Insta post ? He's hinting at a travelling exhibition !

Also tha tpic of Lola in front of Madonna kissing women <3 <3 <3

317913326_690784879083808_6205478923788611002_n.jpg

Capture d’écran 2022-12-03 203223.jpg

YOURE FRIENDS WITH MIRWAIS. CHILE HOOK ME UP WITH HIM😭

7 hours ago, Vasili said:

Anything to deflect from the tiniest bit of criticism regarding M's decision-making, ey?

Have you heard Erotica, Fever, Deeper And Deeper or Rain lately? It's time for a hearing test.

Sheps production is amazing.

I tried to listen to the remix of Rain the other day and it was just horrible in comparison. Like a karaoke backing track.

5 hours ago, Shoful said:

YOURE FRIENDS WITH MIRWAIS. CHILE HOOK ME UP WITH HIM😭

Sadly, i'm not :/ I'm friends with a friend of his (and of his manager) I passed on the buzz on Madonna forums last september about  American Life being in fact American Lie but got no feedback. 

10 hours ago, Vasili said:

Hi, i saw your comment because someone i did not block commented on it. I blocked you long ago because i don't care about what you bring to this forum. Please, do the same with me. Thank You.

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I was surprised the exhibition wasn’t more extensive 

3 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

The hitchhiking photo is there, but I haven't seen the pizza photo or the crane photo yet.  That one seems like it would be a strange omission, it's so iconic!

Well it said "curated by Vaccarello" so it was bound to be a selection of some of the SEX pictures he wanted to display, not an exhibition of the whole book content or a Madonna altar. Maybe the YSL context asked for the pictures shown to feature at least some clothing. Also, M and Meisel must have been consulted so some photos were probably not available for whatever reason that belongs to them.

Is there a cartel, introductory label or a text by Vaccarello at the entrance that might shine a light on the curation intent?