Madonna partners with YSL SAINT LAURENT for 'SEX BY MADONNA'

Brendanlovesu1

7 hours ago, Ricardo González Anaya said:

If her ticket prices are abusive again she’s in for a box office bomb. She can’t possibly be more expensive than in Madame X and that was an “intimate experience”. As of this, yes the prices are ridiculous. 

i agree but honestly she is such a huge star that any time any fans give up on her there is another fan to fill in their space haha... so as long as she has admirers who have the money she will be able to keep raking it in. consider today, sure we were upset when we couldn't buy the new item but at least 200 people did..... she will have no problem selling the other 600. or if they sold 600 today and 200 allotted for the event. i don't remember haha.... all i know is that madame x is an icon 

7 minutes ago, evolution said:

It was definitely not used in the book at all. However was used in press for magazines. This is an outtake from the same session. 

F14843EE-6085-4B7C-8408-14644A5021B8.jpeg

6 minutes ago, planetbenjamin said:

No it’s not. I’ve gone through the whole book and it’s not in there. 

Haha that’s weird. I can visualize it in my head in the book. Maybe because the photo was used so much at the time. 

F3B226E5-A485-434B-A1A6-BE8DFDABB742.jpeg.c99bea6b559847e01d0c9604782b6a7e.jpeg

2 hours ago, evolution said:

Another photo showing photos inside the exhibit. Look how good the quality is of the photos. I wish I was there to see them in person.

F713C156-1DE1-43F8-80FE-D817CEDB0C8D.jpeg

that's what i don't like about the SEX book, the pulp paper they chose (as a reference to naughty 50's pulp magazines) ruins some pics where the pulp is clearer than the pic. They should have kept the pulp paper for the comics. 

That pic was in the Official Boy Toy calendar. 

image.png

35 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

that's what i don't like about the SEX book, the pulp paper they chose (as a reference to naughty 50's pulp magazines) ruins some pics where the pulp is clearer than the pic. They should have kept the pulp paper for the comics. 

That pic was in the Official Boy Toy calendar. 

image.png

Would luv to see this in person, shame it is only 17 photos (as far as I know) and not the entire book.

Wish they used some unseen pics, like the beach/chaise session ones that never leaked. She looked so gorgeous with that long hair.

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Yeah it was definitely a commonly used pic, I had it in an unofficial calendar. But I don’t see it in the book.

It’s not in the book but it’s in the official 93 calendar and was used on the cover of VSD (French magazine) at the time and also inside Entertainment Weekly on their cover story about Sex.

4 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

It’s not in the book but it’s in the official 93 calendar and was used on the cover of VSD (French magazine) at the time and also inside Entertainment Weekly on their cover story about Sex.

Right. So when they said “17 pics from the book” they made a mistake. It’s an outtake.

56 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Right. So when they said “17 pics from the book” they made a mistake. It’s an outtake.

Well an outtake it’s a photo unused. That was used. They made a mistake saying it’s from the book yes. 
I mean it’s from that session, if you think they used the Meisel Vogue Italia picture from 2 years before to promote the book with displays etc…