Saint Laurent is bringing reedition of Madonna's 'Sex' Book

proxy

Now, 30 years later, the book is being reissued by Saint Laurent Rive Droite with a new edition published by Callaway. To celebrate the re-edition, Saint Laurent is holding an exhibition at Art Basel curated by Madonna and Anthony Vaccarello, where large-format prints from the book will be shown in Miami for the first time. The Steven Meisel-lensed photographs will be on view in a temporary beachfront box built especially for the occasion. Only 800 copies were created and a limited number will be signed by Madonna with proceeds benefiting the artist’s Raising Malawi charity via an auction in the upcoming months. T-shirts and tote bags will also be for sale at the exhibition.

https://www.papermag.com/madonna-sex-exhibit-saint-laurent-2658768384.html?rebelltitem=3#rebelltitem3 

6 hours ago, Enrico said:

She is revisiting everything except her albums with demos 

Yeah, this is exclusive reedicion, normal fans will not afford to buy it. She could at least give us 30th anniversary of Erotica album, but on the other hand I don’t blame her, she wants to keep SEX book being rare and exclusive print. 

I wonder if there will actually be a reprint for fans afterward.

Of everything in her career, I never thought THIS would get a reprint.

After the effect it had on her career and on the people who surrounded her at the time, the shit she took for it....I never EVER thought she'd bring it back into the spotlight.