Ray of light - Demo CDR for sale on eBay as of 08/21/97

ConnoisseurM

7 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Yeah, it's called stupidity. 

Not really - people have spent that and more on demo's, b-rolls, outtakes, that have bene traded infinitely amount of times -  I've also been known to have spent that or more on a pair of shoes lol Actually - I spent $2000 on tickets to Rebel Heart -

Just now, deathproof said:

People are free to use their money as they plz

Exactly - No one's trying to show off - and I get it, there are so many who are struggling - and that is really awful - but let's not project that onto others, whether they share, crowd source or not - this is a Madonna forum, Madonna is an expensive bitch - and it's great that these rarities have come up for sale and it's even more lucky that members on this forum have got them and have shared great information about them.

8 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Exactly - No one's trying to show off - and I get it, there are so many who are struggling - and that is really awful - but let's not project that onto others, whether they share, crowd source or not - this is a Madonna forum, Madonna is an expensive bitch - and it's great that these rarities have come up for sale and it's even more lucky that members on this forum have got them and have shared great information about them.

It's totally great, but with what's going on around the world I don't think it's nice to public how much someone paid for such a thing. The fact that M herself is against this.

• Jackie locked this topic