"Frozen" Sickick Remix... A year later

Prayer

42 minutes ago, Prayer said:

- Almost 106M streams already on Spotify and her 8th most streamed track ever on that platform.

- #33 US Hot Dance/Electronic Songs of 2022.

- Gold certification in France.

The original "Frozen" benefited too from this - the original video went from 100M views on YouTube to its current 167M.

FACTS ARE FACTS.

:Madonna054:

2 minutes ago, Ayham said:

And releasing a longer version will effect the shorter one?

They're/they would be counted as separate versions. All the different versions of the "Frozen" remix she released in the following months are not counted together with the original Sickick remix cause they all have different lengths and vocals (with the features and stuff).

18 minutes ago, Prayer said:

They're/they would be counted as separate versions. All the different versions of the "Frozen" remix she released in the following months are not counted together with the original Sickick remix cause they all have different lengths and vocals (with the features and stuff).

Then It would be cool if they released a longer version too. 

I agree with @Brendanlovesu1.  I personally enjoyed the mixes.  I'm not bothered by the length.  Besides, we already have multiple longer mixes.  The shorter mixes are a testament of the times.  Currently, the trend in music is keeping music short and sweet.  I'm happy to see that Sickick's mix helped impact Madonna streaming.  It needed a kick in the butt and this did that.  My only criticism is I think she should have jumped on it a couple months earlier.  But whatever, it still worked out for her and amazingly the original sickick mix has streaming stats more than some of her biggest classics.

History repeats itself: songs were shorter when singles first came out as well so I'm not bothered by that although i prefer longer cuts. i wasn't the target audience for the remix so there's only this much to add to the conversation. But if it helps her to suck the youth off of genzees who am I to complain?

I actually really liked Frozen on Fire, it's the best Sickick remix version for me and it ranked number 10 on my Spotify Wrapped this year. :)

The Fireboy DML version was nice as well. I never listen to the other two though. Overall I think these 4 remixes were a nice bonus (though I agree that M jumped on the trend a bit late) and i'm glad that it helped improving her streaming power.

12 hours ago, Prayer said:

So I was trying to find the original topic for this but it was closed. :Madonna009:

Exactly a year ago today, on December 3rd 2021, "Frozen" Sickick was released and made official on all digital platforms, after months of it being viral on TikTok.

A year later, it's been quite a success for her:

- Almost 106M streams already on Spotify and her 8th most streamed track ever on that platform.

- #33 US Hot Dance/Electronic Songs of 2022.

- Gold certification in France.

The original "Frozen" benefited too from this - the original video went from 100M views on YouTube to its current 167M.

Happy anniversary to Madonna's first viral TikTok hit. :Madonna003:

make a record with her mum !
:dance:
or does she have people who read the charts for her ?

3 hours ago, Curtains said:

I actually really liked Frozen on Fire, it's the best Sickick remix version for me and it ranked number 10 on my Spotify Wrapped this year. :)

The Fireboy DML version was nice as well. I never listen to the other two though. Overall I think these 4 remixes were a nice bonus (though I agree that M jumped on the trend a bit late) and i'm glad that it helped improving her streaming power.

Funny as it’s the 070 Shake mix that made my top ten this years. Honestly, I enjoyed all the features. I ended up really loving 070 Shake’s album they released this year. And it’s thanks to M I came across it.