Have you ever attended an ICONIC Madonna show/performance?

androiduser

By iconic I mean performances like Vogue at the MTV Awards, Hung Up at the EMAs, Blond Ambition in Paris, opening night of The Virgin Tour, M at Coachella etc.

I don't mean to diminish other performances, but I am not referring to regular shows that were just a part of the tours, I'd like to hear stories about the most iconic shows that made history.

I was at the Detroit show for the Blond Ambition Tour when we sang Happy Birthday to her dad which ended up in Truth or Dare. 

I was also at the first US show in Philadelphia for DWT where she surprised everyone with You'll See for the first time. 

Also attended MDNA in Miami night 2 which had footage on the Blu-ray. 

24 minutes ago, Where's The Party? said:

I was at one of the shows in London that was filmed for The Confessions Tour (15 August), and that tour is widely considered iconic, so maybe I have been by default?

Other than that, no.

my only gripe with confessions tour was that they should have used the happy birthday speech from the 16th on the DVD

Not the most iconic shows, but some one-of-a-kind ones:

Opening night of S&S Cardiff

RHT Glasgow when she sang Holiday with no lights and audio

MXT London when she dedicated Don't cry for me Argentina to Lloyd Webber, when she sang I rise in front of the curtain after the curfew, when she sang The sound of silence

Every Madonna show in Brazil is iconic. (Because we are an iconic audience, ok?)

I attended the two nights of Sticky & Sweet in Rio de Janeiro, December 2008. The first night was affected by a torrential rain. As she says in the mini-doc (DVD/Bluray Bonus) her team considered cancelling the show few hours before, when the stadium was already almost full. (It was a sold out night) But the Brazilian staff convinced them to do it anyway. Thank God she did it! It was epic! 

image.png.328e2bfd52d567acb921696eded4d883.png

Almost every song there were people drying the floor. Madonna herself did it sometimes

In 2012, I attended the MDNA Tour, in Rio de Janeiro, inside the Golden Triangle. I got the entrance by the ICON Contest.

It was the LAST MDNA concert with the FULL ORIGINAL SETLIST.

After that, Madonna skipped Like a Virgin/Love Spent and/or traded for Don´t Cry For me Argentina. In Chile, she cut the whole first set beginning the show with Express Yourself. 

image.png.a07f3b8d6c6b68829455ce1e44d34c2d.png

This picture shows the second sector behing the Golden Triangle.