NEW 'EROTICA" TAPE ON EBAY

Certified Fuck Up

Hey, one of my dearest friend has pointed out this new 'arrival' on ebay and thought - why not? Now now hold your horses, I meant no purchasing it involved but the usual 

WHAT WE THINK ABOUT IT?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165818435144?hash=item269b8c8648:g:gt8AAOSwVKxjj52A

s-l1600.jpg

1 minute ago, Dee Jay AI Studios said:

These must be the ones from WB Submission's Reel the ones we have in WAV. Even the tape was at 500 it's still expensive.

There's a rare demo tape for WTG Soundtrack demos with 3 versions for Can't stop and Causing....the cassette tape is called

"The Slammer"

BIG.jpg

Wow - that looks interesting, I want all of these versions! :)

2 hours ago, Ryder said:

Hey, one of my dearest friend has pointed out this new 'arrival' on ebay and thought - why not? Now now hold your horses, I meant no purchasing it involved but the usual 

WHAT WE THINK ABOUT IT?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165818435144?hash=item269b8c8648:g:gt8AAOSwVKxjj52A

s-l1600.jpg

Interesting. We got a lot of unreleased, rare materials from this era, I swear. :wide-eyes:

The Rain Tapes, the Final Demo Tape, the DAT Masters of some files of The Rain Tapes and now this. 

20 minutes ago, Roy said:

Interesting. We got a lot of unreleased, rare materials from this era, I swear. :wide-eyes:

The Rain Tapes, the Final Demo Tape, the DAT Masters of some files of The Rain Tapes and now this. 

Remember that the so-called WB DAT Masters aren't DAT masters, they are analog cassette rips too. We haven't got anything digital yet, these were wrong labels. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Dee Jay AI Studios said:

These must be the ones from WB Submission's Reel the ones we have in WAV. Even the tape was at 500 it's still expensive.

There's a rare demo tape for WTG Soundtrack demos with 3 versions for Can't stop and Causing....the cassette tape is called

"The Slammer"

BIG.jpg

Wait ! Is “Chill down” a Madonna demo ?