NEW 'EROTICA" TAPE ON EBAY

Certified Fuck Up

Does anyone know if it's madonna who sings in this Shame demo released many years ago on Youtube?. The production is totally different from the official demo that was released with "You are the on"e since it is better produced and also the speed is slower. I remember that it was said that the part where the supposed Madonna speaks is a montage but I am referring specifically to the part where she sings, which to be honest seems to be the final version of the song and not a simple demo.

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Does anyone know if it's madonna who sings in this Shame demo released many years ago on Youtube?. The production is totally different from the official demo that was released with "You are the on"e since it is better produced and also the speed is slower. I remember that it was said that the part where the supposed Madonna speaks is a montage but I am referring specifically to the part where she sings, which to be honest seems to be the final version of the song and not a simple demo.

That ain’t the real song hun. Someone took the leaked clips before the entire tapes leaked in full and combined audio from an interview.

9 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

from the Rain Fakes....

1 minute ago, club78boy said:

I took a chance thinking that GTI and Shame would at least be the "final" versions, but the entire set contains unique mixes.

Can you give us a run down about the differences with each track on this tape? I think we all here would love to learn more details!

I was thinking...

I was 16 when I read Bruce Baron visiting the LOC and first time I heard about the Rain Tapes...

Back then I would never imagine that one day I would be able to listen to them...

And after 30 years since Erotica come out, we still discover new versions... WOW!

And who knows how many more there are somewhere !!!

On 12/9/2022 at 2:28 AM, chaosmen1984mk said:

This was a version made by an Italian fan, called Cicciolona 😄