Gambler video question and suggestion.

DaddyZ

Just watched the Gambler video, since it was linked in the article about the maxi single possibly being released this Friday. I haven’t seen it in decades. 
I assume no one gives a fuck about that movie so I’m wondering if any of the video wizards on here could re-edit it and cut out the movie scenes. Maybe replace them with b-roll footage from Borderline, if it exists or something else from that era? Burning up? Anything ;) 

Thoughts?

4 hours ago, Rebel Hugo said:

I hope you like this montage! 😉 

Using the Madonna only scenes of the official music video and the live performance of The Virgin Tour! 

Thx for sharing. Someone emailed me this too. 

It’s really nice but it also feels like two performances competing with each other. 

Just now, Blue Jean said:

I prefer the video as it is. The scenes from it in this and CFY are iconic. The underwear sniffing, the wrestling, the hot guy shirtless skipping etc.

Its actually quite a good movie too. Better than many of the movies Madonna starred in actually.

High praise indeed 😂

4 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

This is another montage uploaded 1 year ago by another YouTube user :)

Mmmm this is actually a nice idea: mixing the VT performance and the movie footage, maybe using the BD and the In-House DVD and getting both best qualities would result in something pretty nice...

44 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mmmm this is actually a nice idea: mixing the VT performance and the movie footage, maybe using the BD and the In-House DVD and getting both best qualities would result in something pretty nice...

I think @Roy can do it!

You are our boy! 🤓🛠