My idea for a new Madonna album

I have an idea for a new madonna album. The album concept is called "between eras". It's an compilation of Madonna's unreleased songs that she recorded for an album but at the end it got scrapped or changed because the sound or lyrics stucks too much in the last era.

Some examples:

- "History (Land Of The Free)" -> song for COADF but the lyrics is too much American Life era, so Warner Records said no

- "Gone (William Orbit Demo)" -> song for Music album but the demo got changed because it sounds too much like Ray of Light era

- "Never Love A Stranger" -> song for Ray of Light but it sounds too much like Bedtime Stories era, so she didn't used it

The album basically contains all unreleased songs and demos that Madonna didn't choose in the past because it didn't fit into the respective era.

The album artwork design should be an clean collage of madonna's album / era photoshoots that she used for promo like Limited Editions, Single CDs and magazines. "GHV2" is a good example. I don't prefer a dirty design for the next collection album because we already have a dirty design for "Celebration" and "Finally Enough Love". Now we need something different, something clean.

She also said that she would love to release a record one day with unreleased songs: https://youtu.be/AdkOPo__dqg?t=550 (9:10 – 9:36)

Let me know what you think about it! :3

(I'm sorry if my English sounds weird/wrong. It's not my native language.)

• 1 year later...

I don’t know if there is already a topic for this, but I’d love to have a Someting to remember Vol.2 album. I put some like you must love me, little star, mer girl, time stood still … amog others, while I will also include some unreleased like I can’t forget, like a flower, never love a stranger, and something like “Miss you” from the Hello Suckers unreleased musical … I don’t know … that would be awesome …  what u think? 

My dream is that the Album's theme is a mix of all of her albums. For example 5 songs in the sound of ROL, 5 songs in the style of Confessions and some 80s stuff. And maybe even throw in some vault tracks as a bonus. I feel like this would give her the most attention from the public

31 minutes ago, sara94 said:

My dream is that the Album's theme is a mix of all of her albums. For example 5 songs in the sound of ROL, 5 songs in the style of Confessions and some 80s stuff. And maybe even throw in some vault tracks as bonus. I feel like this would give her the most attention from the public

love the idea! super curious about Confessions, Hard Candy, Music and American life....

My idea for a new M album:

Confessions on a dance floor n. 2

and after a Confessions remix, all originals, from the v.1 and v.2

Hard Candy v.2

remix with again, originals from v.1 v.2

another ballad album

part one  Madonna and no one else

part 2 in feats with other singers like Adele, Sam Smith ecc ecc...

33 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Im willing to bet…quite a bit…that a Greatest Hits album is coming post-tour.

nooooooooooo @PaperFaces ! if a Greatest hits is the next album i hope it arrive....this Christmas?.... at March?... not at the end of the tour..... at the end of the tour i want the new album.... nothing less nothing more....