Sex book/Erotica documentary ‘Nine Lives’ now on YouTube

Blue Jean

On 12/22/2022 at 6:37 AM, Blue Jean said:

2000 views already guys!!

Thanks to everyone who has shared the doco so far or left a comment on YouTube. I love you all! ❤️

Well you deserve so much more. I already commented on your YT channel but you really are giving a gift to us, it is about living again the whole eras in a kind of philological reconstruction but with a deeper conscience of the impact and the meaning of her work. Erotica is my absolute favourite era, with Like a Prayer (wich should be the next one) and Ray of Light, and I got lost in the way you told the whole story. Maybe my only disappointment (but it's just because it's the thing I'm most fond about her whole career, so it's just personal) is the space I would have intensified about the Girlie Show.

Thanks again man, I'm grateful for your work: I'm not the kind of guy who usually waits for the next chapter, in your case I'm greedy! :tongue:

4 hours ago, stefo said:

Well you deserve so much more. I already commented on your YT channel but you really are giving a gift to us, it is about living again the whole eras in a kind of philological reconstruction but with a deeper conscience of the impact and the meaning of her work. Erotica is my absolute favourite era, with Like a Prayer (wich should be the next one) and Ray of Light, and I got lost in the way you told the whole story. Maybe my only disappointment (but it's just because it's the thing I'm most fond about her whole career, so it's just personal) is the space I would have intensified about the Girlie Show.

Thanks again man, I'm grateful for your work: I'm not the kind of guy who usually waits for the next chapter, in your case I'm greedy! :tongue:

I am really glad you enjoyed it so much!

I plan to cover The Girlie Show and Body of Evidence more in depth in separate episodes down the track :) 

• Blue Jean changed the title to Sex book/Erotica documentary ‘Nine Lives’ now on YouTube
On 1/1/2023 at 3:52 AM, poodle said:

For anyone who doesn't want to give YT their personal info (credit card, a copy of their passport), install FreeTube. Then right-click the link "Watch on YouTube" here and choose copy the link. Then go start FreeTube and paste the link there. Voilà!

Wow. I didn't know this was a thing!