Madame X Tour - DVD Blu ray

stevemic

its fan made - probably from Madonna-Store.com... no official release and i dont think there will be which means no crave or solade which were apparently filmed but were going to be included as extras(probably on the japan release only so we would have to pay double retail price to import it !) 

well made set though :) xx

I too hope they'll release Madame X Tour on BluRay.

It was available for streaming on Paramount+, but they're gone noe and have been replaced by SkyShowtime, and Madame X isn't included in their selection.

As far as I know, Madame X is not available for streaming anywhere for Sweden right now, and this is why I hate, hate, HATE streaming only offers!

44 minutes ago, Celebration said:

It was available for streaming on Paramount+, but they're gone noe and have been replaced by SkyShowtime, and Madame X isn't included in their selection.

As far as I know, Madame X is not available for streaming anywhere for Sweden right now, and this is why I hate, hate, HATE streaming only offers!

Well, don't worry, piracy is always available for us. Ha Ha Lol GIF

53 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Wait, you can't even stream it anymore? What a mess! 

So in other words there will never be a physical release and it's unavailable on streaming platforms, so it's impossible for anyone to watch this again. Lame. 

Maybe when the Madame X reissue is released they'll include it in a box set. 

Nobody wants to buy this other than 100 diehard collector fans. With hindsight the show is a total snooze fest, and it was edited together for broadcast to further bore the viewer. Those unfathomably long James Baldwin-quoting Malik performances are so alienating. I watched it one and a half times in all…the second time I abandoned ship as it was just too dire. Dark, depressing, dull, slow, devoid of any warmth…the montages are unwatchable. The patchy narratives and themes seem amateurish. It pales in comparison to any previous commercially released performance. Madame X missed the mark. Good riddance.  

On 12/16/2022 at 9:06 AM, musicinferno said:

Wait, you can't even stream it anymore? What a mess! 

So in other words there will never be a physical release and it's unavailable on streaming platforms, so it's impossible for anyone to watch this again. Lame. 

Maybe when the Madame X reissue is released they'll include it in a box set. 

It and the Extras are still available on Paramount+    Not sure if this is region specific though? @Celebration

https://www.paramountplus.com/movies/video/M17Pbv7cyL31FnCNv9l1Ai_MAk2Xbz4U/

https://www.paramountplus.com/movies/video/HBzE0aAitzPjJWJp8i0bkvzBcWm_4Kyp/

9 hours ago, tscott said:

I told you. Paramount+ is GONE now in Sweden and no longer available, and has been REPLACED with SkyShowtime.

4 hours ago, Celebration said:

I told you. Paramount+ is GONE now in Sweden and no longer available, and has been REPLACED with SkyShowtime.

I didn't read your actual post, just the person that quoted you.  That's why included you and that's why I mentioned if I didn't know Paramount+ is only available in certain regions.  It's unfortunate it's not available world wide.  Though, I figured most fans downloaded a ripped version of it by now.  I know I did!! 

Edited by tscott (see edit history)