Back That Up To The Beat: Instructions to boost streams and regain TikTok views

madonnaultimate

32 minutes ago, madonnagreece said:

whatever lets do this. its an opportunity for us to help our Madonna as the song is sky rocketing on social. 

Thanks for posting this.  I see no harm in trying to make something more of this.  I don't expect she's going to get another top 40 hit, but this is what fans do to help support their favorite artist. :)

Just now, milingo83 said:

They probably would have been happier if BTUTB was only out on vinyl.

smug-wink.gif

God forbid a streaming party and fans uniting to promote her new song, but give'em a 60€ RSD limited vinyl with 1 track and instrumental only ripped from a fanmade upload and voilà, the only right way to support Madonna 😍!1!1!:rip:

On 12/31/2022 at 12:43 PM, MPowered said:

This is embarrassing

200.gif

I ain't gonna do SHIT for this song. I'll just quietly hope it will enter oblivion soon and will never be dug up again!

what is embarrassing is your post. whoever does not want to do the bare minimum of supporting Madonna should not label themselves as "fans". sometimes i wonder why people like you are not banned in here.

3 hours ago, madonnagreece said:

what is embarrassing is your post. whoever does not want to do the bare minimum of supporting Madonna should not label themselves as "fans". sometimes i wonder why people like you are not banned in here.

I have supported all her other releases including re-issues of singles and new remixes.

This piece of shit of a song is the only thing I am not supporting. It was by FAR the worst demo from the Rebel Heart sessions. It was never supposed to see the light of day in this form and it was already a terrible addition on MX. I hate this one particular song to a passion and I will continue to speak on it.

Aside from that, I find these streaming farm partiesbto artificially inflate streams of a sing embarrassing, regardless of the fanbase.

The fans, like you, that keep coming for every fan who doesn't post the same “It’s wonderful I love it” comment and demand they be banned are a special kind of people… No one in their right mind has to agree with everything a single person says or does. If we did that, we'd be having dictatorships everywhere.

59 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I have supported all her other releases including re-issues of singles and new remixes.

This piece of shit of a song is the only thing I am not supporting. It was by FAR the worst demo from the Rebel Heart sessions. It was never supposed to see the light of day in this form and it was already a terrible addition on MX. I hate this one particular song to a passion and I will continue to speak on it.

Aside from that, I find these streaming farm partiesbto artificially inflate streams of a sing embarrassing, regardless of the fanbase.

The fans, like you, that keep coming for every fan who doesn't post the same “It’s wonderful I love it” comment and demand they be banned are a special kind of people… No one in their right mind has to agree with everything a single person says or does. If we did that, we'd be having dictatorships everywhere.

jonah-hill-annoyed.gif
Can you please hate this song alone in peace, and let for the rest of us enjoy it and help her to boost her stream numbers.

Thank you

Can I say?  Madonna is like family to me.  Even though, there are times that I don't always agree with or like the things they say or do, I still choose to support my family when they need it.  I am not a big fan of this song.  I don't always agree with everything she says or does either.  Still, if I can help make this song achieve a little more success, then I'm going to lend my support where I can.  But that's me!  Happy New Year all! :) 

So supporting an artist by purchasing multiple vynils and CDs in 2023 💀 is totally normal but streaming their work or spreading it online thanks to social media is totally embarrassing and cheap? Love this concept, absolutely brilliant, doesn't lack logic at all 😍 

1 hour ago, madonnagreece said:

its an opportunity given by the GP and we should acknowledge and support the release. its a shame for a Madonna song to get hype and we dont help boosting it.

It’s not a shame if the song is bad. She had so many better songs in the past and nobody gave a shit. This is a bottom of the barrel song.

32 minutes ago, MPowered said:

It’s not a shame if the song is bad. She had so many better songs in the past and nobody gave a shit. This is a bottom of the barrel song.

There are better Madonna songs, I agree, but I don't believe this viral success has much to do with it being a Madonna song.  Whether some of us like it or not, it's managed to vibe with the general public.  I think most fans know by now, what jives with the GP, usually isn't necessarily fans' favorites.  We can sit here and just poo poo on it, which accomplishes nothing or actually help make it more of a success.  Whatever Madonna song makes a splash with the general public, can only open the door for a Madonna revival and/or people discovering her huge eclectic catalog.  Right now, I am currently seeing many people who are surprised it's a Madonna song.  I think it's nice we are seeing some people are appreciating something Madonna has recorded more recently than just her known classics. It helps make people aware that she's still making current music people enjoy.