#soon Madonna 2023

maddy1111

Let's discuss what is waiting for us in 2023.

- album reissue campaign (finally?) 

- new trending songs and digital releases (like Frozen Sickick, Back that Up to the Beat Sped Up, Hung Up on Tokisha) 

- surprise releases such as FEL

- Madonna movie happening

- new album in making

- anything else (we are going to spend another year waiting for any info re the first reissue album) 

How do you see Madonna in 2023?

- The Ray of Light 25th anniversary will come with a huge special box set for the fans. We’ll get all the remix EP’s on streaming and videos in HD.

- The American Life anniversary will see a vinyl release of Remixed & Revisted for RSD as well as all the singles and videos released digitally.

- The First Album 40th anniversary will see another special box set release as well as the remix EP’s and HD videos.

- The Girlie Show anniversary will see a HD upscale released to YouTube of the entire Down Under show. We will all watch the premiere live and have a fun time together.

- There will be a 40th anniversary tour announced.

- There will be an EP of brand new music to coincide with the tour.

- Back That Up To The Beat will not make much of a dent but Candy Shop will become a viral sensation.

I'm unsure why Madonna fans feel entitled to more stuff.

Madonna's musical career, for the most part, has been excellent. Even if she never releases another quality song or album, that's okay with me (for me personally, I like "classic Madonna"). 

It's a shame her most fanatical followers hang on her every word. 

5 minutes ago, Musica said:

Madonna's musical career, for the most part, has been excellent. Even if she never releases another quality song or album, that's okay with me (for me personally, I like "classic Madonna"). 

Huh?

4 hours ago, Musica said:

Exactly. My sentiments too. Maybe people need her to keep doing stuff so they can live through her or it's that her output justifies their fanaticism in some way? I don't really understand it to be honest, but it really is bizarre to keep seeing their dream lists of things they want, and they always want more. It's never enough. Most of the stuff they make up themselves as well. I just don't think it's a healthy mindset. For me, Madonna made a few good albums with songs I enjoy and has some great music videos and performances that set the bar pretty high for other acts to follow. I'm happy with that. What I imagine for 2023, in terms of Madonna, is that she's happy and healthy and is able to enjoy the rewards of what she's spent her adult life creating. 

2 hours ago, gafuller said:

New ass. New Hands. New lips. Nothing less for her own personal pleasure. Because if you had to ask for the permission of someone else, it was never yours to begin with. 

This is satire. Thank you.

Hopefully new face will be closer to original face than actual one. 

Also new voice sound engineer, i'm tired of hearing her sing like she ate an accordion.

New guy (because it makes her happy)

Madonna will be reinvigorated to make Hard Candy 2.0 this time though it will only be Pharell, Mike Dean & Kayne West produced songs. Most songs on the record will be rnb, hip hop and in the style of Back That Up due to the impact of Tik Tok a wonderful social media app that always highlights the best demos from Madonna's unreleased catalogue. The only exceptions for this will be Take A Day & Take It Back that will be slightly remixed. Each track will have a rapper on it and it will be the first full Madonna record where she sings / speaks with her Grillz on every song. Each song will have Pharell call out M-Dolla. Finally Candy Shop will be reproduced and released as the first single it will chart at 1 "All around the world" just as the song lyrics detail.

January - Tour announcement + Back That Up To The Beat promo 

February-March - Ray Of Light 25 (Digital EPs + HD videos)

April-May - American Life 20 (Digital EPs + HD videos) + RSD 2023 + 'Madonna' 40th anniversary boxset pre-order

July-August - 'Madonna' 40th anniversary boxset release + HD music videos

September-March 2024 - World Tour

November - Second RSD release.

Maybe: Hard Candy videos in HD (15th anniversary) and Who's That Girl Super Club Mix (Digital Release).

Doubt it: The biopic appears to be stuck in development hell and she doesn't seem inspired to write another album but we'll see, I would love to be proven wrong!.

3 hours ago, Karma said:

January - Tour announcement + Back That Up To The Beat promo 

February-March - Ray Of Light 25 (Digital EPs + HD videos)

April-May - American Life 20 (Digital EPs + HD videos) + RSD 2023 + 'Madonna' 40th anniversary boxset pre-order

July-August - 'Madonna' 40th anniversary boxset release + HD music videos

September-March 2024 - World Tour

November - Second RSD release.

Maybe: Hard Candy videos in HD (15th anniversary) and Who's That Girl Super Club Mix (Digital Release).

Doubt it: The biopic appears to be stuck in development hell and she doesn't seem inspired to write another album but we'll see, I would love to be proven wrong!.

And what will *you* hope to get done in the year coming, since you'll have Madonna so busy granting your fantasies 🤣 

13 hours ago, HC Charge said:

Let's discuss what is waiting for us in 2023.

- album reissue campaign (finally?) 

- new trending songs and digital releases (like Frozen Sickick, Back that Up to the Beat Sped Up, Hung Up on Tokisha) 

- surprise releases such as FEL

- Madonna movie happening

- new album in making

- anything else (we are going to spend another year waiting for any info re the first reissue album) 

How do you see Madonna in 2023?

Great topic! While I realize, you are referring to actual re-issues of 'albums', but that campaign begin when it released FEL,  re-issued 'Who's That Girl/Causing a Commotion', 'Erotica' and 'Everybody'.  The press statement issued on her birthday in 2021, included we'd see releases of other things than just the "albums".  With that said, I predict (not expect) that we'll see:

- Back that Up To The Beat  MV and possibly more mixes released digitally

-Tour Announcement in the next month or two to commemorate her 40 years

- Burning Up Re-issue (Probably Spring RSD release)

- Madonna (first album) Re-issue (hopefully some extras that isn't available already)

- Holiday Re-issue  (Probably RSD release)

-Summer/Fall Tour (probably will continue through 2024)

- If Tour isn't going to continue past fall, possibly Biopic will be happening.

- ROL 25th Anniversary Release/Re-issue (hoping for a box set, which could include Sickick Frozen mixes)

- Digital releases/HD upgrades for all the ROL and First album singles and music videos.

I don't feel this is an unreasonable plan.  I don't expect any demos will be released, but I would love to see ROL/First album give us something more than a re-issue of what we already have.  I don't count what leaked over the years, 'what we already have'.  We aren't supposed to have them or heard them.