The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Other local news sites are now picking this up in the UK- Manchester Evening News and Birmingham Mail - with Birmingham Mail specifically name checking Utility Arena as a potential location. M last performed there on the Rebel Heart and MDNA tour

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/madonna-planning-greatest-hits-tour-25916576

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/madonna-birmingham-gig-utilita-arena-25917150

7 hours ago, Andymad said:

Okay so what about ITG? Would the bridge be “Live out your fantasy…” and the middle 8th be the extended “now I know you’re mine” or is the bridge the “only when I’m dancing…” leading into the second “live out your fantasy…”?

Sorry this is driving me nuts. I play by ear 🤷‍♂️

I guess

Bridge: Only when I'm dancing...

Middle 8: Live out your fantasy...

• Enrico featured this topic

I dream with a big band tour with percusion, bass and a string Quartet for years!!

It´s strongly possible that this will be her last big tour. 

And it´s 100% confirmed that I will love it anyway even if she/her musical director keep on doing these shit arrangements that sounds like a karaoke that we hear since the Sticky & Sweet and gets worse and faker each tour. 

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Other local news sites are now picking this up in the UK- Manchester Evening News and Birmingham Mail - with Birmingham Mail specifically name checking Utility Arena as a potential location. M last performed there on the Rebel Heart and MDNA tour

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/madonna-planning-greatest-hits-tour-25916576

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/madonna-birmingham-gig-utilita-arena-25917150

Oh cool, I wonder if she'll be coming to Cardiff again. Birmingham's good too though. 

Both articles say 'to begin in late 2023 in South America and span the globe through 2024.' so I assume the o2 dates are also 2024.

20 hours ago, Andymad said:

Okay so what about ITG? Would the bridge be “Live out your fantasy…” and the middle 8th be the extended “now I know you’re mine” or is the bridge the “only when I’m dancing…” leading into the second “live out your fantasy…”?

Sorry this is driving me nuts. I play by ear 🤷‍♂️

Only when I’m dancing would be referred to as the bridge 

live out… middle 8 which gets a repeat like most of Steve Brays cowrites 

causing 

true blue

groove

Over & Over

Pretender

Stay

Cant Stop

Keep It Together

Express Yourself

Jimmy Jimmy

Where’s the party ( doesn’t have a bridge)

I think Angel is the exception with no repeat. 

its  signature of his writing style.

I was surprised Who’s That Girl wasn’t him cause it follows his format. 

You could also call it a post chorus in some instances as often he uses an instrumental as the break or an inversion of the melody or extension of the melody. 

It’s not an exact science xx

Can’t decide where I’m going to see her. My mums getting me my ticket for me as a 30th Birthday present which is very sweet…. and we are gonna coincide it with a holiday somewhere as I’m more into huge stadium gigs than arenas so the UK probably isn’t going to be my dream destination for this tour. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic