The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

I just hope we have some time. Like, I’d like an announcement well before ticket sales. There’s nothing worse than hearing tickets go on sale next Friday and I look at my bank account and am like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkk

Haha, that's what I'm hoping for! I need a little more time, M

19 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I loved it on RHT 

Hold on lemme go stream this masterpiece 

—————————————

Dark Funny story about Candy Shop RHT: Last year I was in a Candy Shop mood and made a little video of the gif of her twerking and slapping her ass during the performance on RHT and the S&S vocals of her screaming “MY SUGAR IS RAW” on top. And I was annoying and sent it to a couple friends and texted “MY SUGAR IS RAW”. Well one of my friends didn’t respond to it for a couple hours and then said “Sorry, my Uncle just got killed today”

——————————————

And it lives in my mind rent free, but I’m sorry I can’t help but laugh :Madonna006:

24 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Hold on lemme go stream this masterpiece 

—————————————

Dark Funny story about Candy Shop RHT: Last year I was in a Candy Shop mood and made a little video of the gif of her twerking and slapping her ass during the performance on RHT and the S&S vocals of her screaming “MY SUGAR IS RAW” on top. And I was annoying and sent it to a couple friends and texted “MY SUGAR IS RAW”. Well one of my friends didn’t respond to it for a couple hours and then said “Sorry, my Uncle just got killed today”

——————————————

And it lives in my mind rent free, but I’m sorry I can’t help but laugh :Madonna006:

Slayed so hard someone died! Queen indeed 👑 

True story — I was genuinely surprised at just how much I genuinely enjoyed Candy Shop at The Rebel Heart Tour.  I dunno.  The staging and where it was in the line up… Somehow… this time out… it finally really worked for me. In a big way.  

But I was —- yeah —- surprised.  Very.

2 hours ago, Markdonna said:

True story — I was genuinely surprised at just how much I genuinely enjoyed Candy Shop at The Rebel Heart Tour.  I dunno.  The staging and where it was in the line up… Somehow… this time out… it finally really worked for me. In a big way.  

But I was —- yeah —- surprised.  Very.

Me too - was the best performance of Candy Shop. Loved the baseline, costume and dancing when she moves down the Catwalk a shame the edit of that was so bad on the DVD. But the rest of that end section on RHT is so weak (for Madonna) it kind of stands out as the highlight in the end section

1 hour ago, MDNA22 said:

Me too - was the best performance of Candy Shop. Loved the baseline, costume and dancing when she moves down the Catwalk a shame the edit of that was so bad on the DVD. But the rest of that end section on RHT is so weak (for Madonna) it kind of stands out as the highlight in the end section

Me three - it was a great performance and remake of it - the best performance of it yet! 

Yeah so I posted about this on my status a few days ago but it seems like the tour is closer than we think, allegedly they're already selecting local supporting acts in Uruguay in addition to whoever she's taking on tour with her. It's seems like they're going to be Dj Paola Dalto, which is Uruguay's top Pop DJ and Eros White, a pop singer and producer. Both of them have hinted at this on their social media and the news are spreading like crazy over here.

I'm so ready for her to completely destroy my bank account lmao 

14 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

Right?  I don't know why they can't give like 30 days or something 

LOL!  We've had more than 30 days.  There's no surprise to this.  We all pretty much figured a tour was happening since the release of the FEL digital when Madonna made that poll that asked if she should tour or make a movie.  More hints dropped along the way.  No matter when she announces it, many of us won't be ready financially especially if she's going to drop a couple re-issues that could get a bit pricey as well. :)

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

LOL!  We've had more than 30 days.  There's no surprise to this.  We all pretty much figured a tour was happening since the release of the FEL digital when Madonna made that poll that asked if she should tour or make a movie.  More hints dropped along the way.  No matter when she announces it, many of us won't be ready financially especially if she's going to drop a couple re-issues that could get a bit pricey as well. :)

Exactly. There’s been loads of time to prepare, what is an other 30 days when a tour has been heavily rumoured for six months. 

On 1/11/2023 at 9:55 AM, devilpray said:

Yeah so I posted about this on my status a few days ago but it seems like the tour is closer than we think, allegedly they're already selecting local supporting acts in Uruguay in addition to whoever she's taking on tour with her. It's seems like they're going to be Dj Paola Dalto, which is Uruguay's top Pop DJ and Eros White, a pop singer and producer. Both of them have hinted at this on their social media and the news are spreading like crazy over here.

I'm so ready for her to completely destroy my bank account lmao 

Plot twist: she only visits Argentina :lol:

18 hours ago, tscott said:

I hope M has another plan for her biography. I hope she make a Netflix deal and does a limited series documentary.

Matthew Rettenmund, author of Encyclopedia Madonnica and the original source of the annoucement date of the 17th of Jan just shared this on FB

'I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I hear — and it's only through the grapevine — that Madonna's very real, was-in-motion (social media posts from her showed that) concert and announcement may be put off for a time. This could be wrong, but I'm reporting what I am hearing. I have no idea why, or if it's forever. Do with his what you will, and Ray Daniel Fulayter can have the last laugh ... FOR NOW.'

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.rettenmund/posts/pfbid06PCqiLDreWjquuWLBByRx4RH4V9UPJ2k7WxsNLFvgjxavqFf2AfQn7Hc7AzMEJxWl?__cft__[0]=AZWfGB1_SUTm5MOrehMHi1iT1rU51Rc2sLyJDCGu8c3S76OIperKekCmgpvcfh4yCh9KqqUw6D6kMvfDPe_pn2UDFeQ8b3A4kUMLjm3MfCCENQ&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

36 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Matthew Rettenmund, author of Encyclopedia Madonnica and the original source of the annoucement date of the 17th of Jan just shared this on FB

'I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I hear — and it's only through the grapevine — that Madonna's very real, was-in-motion (social media posts from her showed that) concert and announcement may be put off for a time. This could be wrong, but I'm reporting what I am hearing. I have no idea why, or if it's forever. Do with his what you will, and Ray Daniel Fulayter can have the last laugh ... FOR NOW.'

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.rettenmund/posts/pfbid06PCqiLDreWjquuWLBByRx4RH4V9UPJ2k7WxsNLFvgjxavqFf2AfQn7Hc7AzMEJxWl?__cft__[0]=AZWfGB1_SUTm5MOrehMHi1iT1rU51Rc2sLyJDCGu8c3S76OIperKekCmgpvcfh4yCh9KqqUw6D6kMvfDPe_pn2UDFeQ8b3A4kUMLjm3MfCCENQ&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

The link doesn’t go to anywhere. Could you repost?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic