The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

IF and that’s a big IF, the announcement date does change, please don’t blame Matthew. He has always been a reliable source of information and this would be out of his control. Be kind. We know that M is planning to tour, so let’s look forward to it. Dates, venues etc will be announced when the time is right. We have some exciting things to look forward to this year! ❤️

Edited by RyanUK (see edit history)

It only makes sense that Madonna has control of her tour and announcement. Not some assistant of an assistant who clearly needs to be schooled on how to be a professional. I don't blame her. As we know, M likes to control her narrative. Heartbreaking. But not surprising.

On 1/10/2023 at 7:16 PM, Shoful said:

Hold on lemme go stream this masterpiece 

—————————————

Dark Funny story about Candy Shop RHT: Last year I was in a Candy Shop mood and made a little video of the gif of her twerking and slapping her ass during the performance on RHT and the S&S vocals of her screaming “MY SUGAR IS RAW” on top. And I was annoying and sent it to a couple friends and texted “MY SUGAR IS RAW”. Well one of my friends didn’t respond to it for a couple hours and then said “Sorry, my Uncle just got killed today”

——————————————

And it lives in my mind rent free, but I’m sorry I can’t help but laugh :Madonna006:

Can you share the gif?

I´m a big fan of Madonna since the 90´s. I´ve lived through many tour rumorus before their announcements. Most of them were true. But never had seen a rumor so lame as this one. It´s causing no commotion in the pop music bubble. Nobody´s talking about it. That´s really sad and worrisome. 

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

How do you know, exactly? Have you spent time with her lately? Maybe some secret rehearsals?

Amen. She's never going to be like she was at past concerns, what 64 year old can be - but she will be amazing and I am sure she's trying to plan an amazing concerts knowing her limits.

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

It only makes sense that Madonna has control of her tour and announcement. Not some assistant of an assistant who clearly needs to be schooled on how to be a professional. I don't blame her. As we know, M likes to control her narrative. 

Gurl, we don't know what the problem is.

Besides, she had a total control in the 2010s. Was MDNA  a perfect work?

She needs people around her. She should be in control, but there should always be someone to say "this isn't a good idea".

I see a pattern here:

A GH Madonna tour is finally happening. Should be announced Monday! That's what I'm hearing. 

Hmmm well the tour was supposed to be announced but now I heard it's NEXT Monday. It's still happening. 

The tour announcement has been postponed until Jan 17th. This is for real this time cause I have insider sources and this is what I heard. 

Sorry guys, it sounds like the announcement was postponed again. That's what I'm hearing. Stay tuned for more news. 

Hey guys! Ok so the announcement isn't planned for the 17th like I thought... Now it's the 27th and I already know the setlist. This is what I heard! 

If she is doing  a greatest hits tour, then I don't get why many people want some obscure stuff. Yes, it would be nice to represent every album, but her latest albums didn't really have hits.

It should be full of hits, which is something she could easily do. And that would wow people. 

It would be a great strategy for Madonna to connect with old and new fans. And that is important with the upcoming reissues. 

It should be a celebration of her legacy in  all its glory, without political stuff and being messy.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic