The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

11 hours ago, Prayer said:

Rumors that it could be named:

The Celebration Tour

It's kinda lazy, but makes sense cause it screams greatest hits tour and anyway "Celebration" is literally her most streamed album on Spotify, way above of everything else - it's a compilation, too, her "Immaculate Collection" for the digital age.

I like it! Describes the most streamed compilation that she has, and it's a Celebration of her 40 years as an artist! 

In 2012 I thought that I would never see Celebration song performed anymore, but it was back for the last year's pride and I'm sure that it will come again on this tour! 

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

if an artist is performing a song you personally dislike just get up and go to the bathroom lol

Plus a song you don’t like could turn out to be a great performance. For eg, I never liked Body Shop but the performance was lots of fun.

My only request for the tour is:

NO "HOLIDAY" ENDING, PLEASE

Wherever else she wants it on the set list but not as the last song or previous to the last song.

She's done that a million times. "Holiday" closing the "Rebel Heart Tour" was super meh and "can't be bothered" energy.

Actually it would work and surprise as an opener.

48 minutes ago, Prayer said:

My only request for the tour is:

NO "HOLIDAY" ENDING, PLEASE

Wherever else she wants it on the set list but not as the last song or previous to the last song.

She's done that a million times. "Holiday" closing the "Rebel Heart Tour" was super meh and "can't be bothered" energy.

Actually it would work and surprise as an opener.

What else could she end with that she hasn’t done before?

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

If she's doing stadiums in South America as rumored it must be at least November-December-January-February -> Summer season there.

So maybe SA in November then Europe starting in the same month?

Anyway let’s face it, some of the rumours are probably true and some of them made up.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic