The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Harry Styles started a residency in LA on 13 October 2022 - 15 November 2022

when tour resumed after a 5 day break, between 20 November 2022 - 14 December 2022 he did 4 nights in Mexico, 1 in Columbia, 1 in peru, 2 in Chile, 2 in Argentina, and 5 in Brazil

It could be possible for M to do something similar with a short gap inbetween for rest

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Harry Styles started a residency in LA on 13 October 2022 - 15 November 2022

when tour resumed after a 5 day break, between 20 November 2022 - 14 December 2022 he did 4 nights in Mexico, 1 in Columbia, 1 in peru, 2 in Chile, 2 in Argentina, and 5 in Brazil

It could be possible for M to do something similar with a short gap inbetween for rest

Yeah, but I think M is playing in more countries than Harry. Add Uruguay to the list and probably Ecuador, Paraguay and Puerto Rico.

18 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Seymour Stein, Liz Rosernberg and many others have said otherwise.

She was always the driving force behind her creative pursuits and always had more business acumen than the majority of performers in the music industry. Her team supported her, yes. Nobody sells/makes millions without a team. She has never denied that she couldn’t do it without them. But she deserves the credit for her career more than anyone else.

I agree. Nobody tried to diminish her.

What I meant by Madonna needing other people at this point was Madonna's questionable taste. She isn't the same artist and person since Hard Candy era. 

16 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

M has always been political. Where have you been in the last 40 years?

I know, but not all of her tours have been political.  Since Reinvention Tour her shows containing one political interlude has become a standard, until Madame X tour, which is her most political show overall. 

A change would be nice.

16 hours ago, Andymad said:

I agree about the obscure stuff. But I’d love to hear stuff we wouldn’t expect on a greatest hits tour but are very well known songs like Causing A Commotion, Cherish, and Rain. 
I’d love to see her FINALLY rocking out to LAP in its original rock album version. If she wants wow people, and her fans she should do exactly that lol. 

I still in some dream world wonder if she’d ask Nikki and Donna back for one more hurrah. Bury the hatchet. At this point after all these years, and after Nikki and Donna doing shows together recently, and performing songs they did with M, I very much think they’d agree to tag along for one more ride. 

By obscure stuff I meant Madame X songs that have been mentioned din this thread, Candy Shop and other non-singles.

I agree about Causing a Commotion, Cherish and Rain,  and especially about Like a Prayer original.

8 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Yea that was an update from yesterday. Does anyone else HATE the name Celebration for the tour? I think Finally Enough Love is better than that. But It should be a short line from one of her massive hits

"Celebration" is boring for us but perfect for the general public: it says "greatest hits tour" without calling it that. And she needs general public sales for this tour.

Something's coming next week, I think. There are too many things gaining traction now. Dazesplace on Instagram has posted the same video teaser as Drowned Madonna but with his tag:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dazesplace/3014952894458588290/

And this other:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dazesplace/3014823768615088325/

Love the red-yellow thing going on, hope it turns out to be official!

9 minutes ago, Prayer said:

"Celebration" is boring for us but perfect for the general public: it says "greatest hits tour" without calling it that. And she needs general public sales for this tour.

Something's coming next week, I think. There are too many things gaining traction now. Dazesplace on Instagram has posted the same video teaser as Drowned Madonna but with his tag:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dazesplace/3014952894458588290/

And this other:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dazesplace/3014823768615088325/

Love the red-yellow thing going on, hope it turns out to be official!

FUCK I’M SO READY. WE ABOUT TO GET FED BITCHES!

37 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Yea that was an update from yesterday. Does anyone else HATE the name Celebration for the tour? I think Finally Enough Love is better than that. But It should be a short line from one of her massive hits

I'd love for it to be Finally Enough Love, but I think if she didn't go for that, it would be because people would assume it would be the beginning of the end of her career. Or something along those lines

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic