The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

10 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

why? what happened to him?

Aldo was rolled in tar and feathers and chased out of the forum.

He was basically told over and over how bad his designs was.  His design for FEL, the vinyl box, was dragged in the mud.

The other guy, the one who designed the damn ungly black and white cover for FEL, was celebrated as a genious.

41 minutes ago, Celebration said:

He was basically told over and over how bad his designs was.  His design for FEL, the vinyl box, was dragged in the mud.

The other guy, the one who designed the damn ungly black and white cover for FEL, was celebrated as a genious.

No one chased him out of the forum, he just left cause he couldn't take criticism. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Drowned Madonna is in no way official or anything close to that. Many things they've reported in the past were false.

They wouldn't make an announcement like this and risk their face three days before the supposed official announcement. If they said Celebration tour, they must know for sure it's true. I'd be surprised if they made a fool of themselves publicly like this.

42 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Brendon is a mate of mine and still on the forum thankfully despite comments like the one you have just made about his work.

He worked with M directly and designed an album cover that was also loved by many fans. M loved his work and it is there for all time for you to see. Enjoy. 

2 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

They wouldn't make an announcement like this and risk their face three days before the supposed official announcement. If they said Celebration tour, they must know for sure it's true. I'd be surprised if they made a fool of themselves publicly like this.

They did post the link to the scam site with all the June dates last week and the tone of their posts is that they have the exclusive announcement details etc however it is M and her team who have the exclusive announcement.

There may be a press release with an embargo floating around which may be how some details are leaking to fan sites etc 

18 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

No one chased him out of the forum, he just left cause he couldn't take criticism. 

Lol many of the comments directed at him and his work were not criticism. They were truly nasty.
Why would anyone log in here and deal with that nonsense from some bitter queens?

14 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

He was spoken about as though he didn't exist, yet very few people actually had the balls to say anything directly to him. There was some constructive criticism but when you're on a forum and consistently slagged off as a talentless waste of space then you're probably not at your most receptive to it. 

56 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Apart from the other 20 times that happened 😂

1 hour ago, Celebration said:

Not really, people criticized his work too and he was quite gracious. I would have ignored them or told them to F off. He just posted 2 posts above you by the way lol.

The main hope I have is she chooses a bunch of tracks I like, like Rain, Secret, a proper rendition of Papa don't preach, Live to tell and of course Like a Prayer, Music and Frozen (but I'm quite confident about them). One special gift for long time fans would be awesome too, like Nothing really matters or a staged version of Take a bow.

And of course I still hope for at least one new good track: wasn't she in the studio recently?

Sounds like the tour is gonna be heavy on the greatest hits and cater to the GP, I always found it hilarious that so many concert goers would call themselves hardcore fans and then get pissed off she played too many cuts from her latest album. Personally, I would never need to hear the hits again but I understand this type of tour is a great way to restore her reputation.

2 minutes ago, Troubadour said:

Sounds like the tour is gonna be heavy on the greatest hits and cater to the GP, I always found it hilarious that so many concert goers would call themselves hardcore fans and then get pissed off she played too many cuts from her latest album. Personally, I would never need to hear the hits again but I understand this type of tour is a great way to restore her reputation.

True - but I also think the hits that the GP will respond to is limited - will be interesting to see!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic