The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I remember back in 2015 they asked for art about Rebel Heart, and later it was screened live on the tour. Do any of you have any idea to whom It'd be more appropriate to send some art for suggestions to promo or art for the future concerts? I read about the supposed VIP tkts names, and had this idea

Screenshot_20230115-034827_Gallery.jpg

50 minutes ago, Jackie said:

True - but I also think the hits that the GP will respond to is limited - will be interesting to see!

I think even many hardcore fans were displeased with the setlist of Madame X. At least with Rebel Heart we got a good helping of classics mixed with new songs. There was something for everyone.

I remember back in 2015 they asked for art about Rebel Heart, and later it was screened live on the tour. Do any of you have any idea to whom It'd be more appropriate to send some art for suggestions to promo or art for the future concerts? I read about the supposed VIP tkts names, and had this idea

20230115_042321.jpg

25 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I think even many hardcore fans were displeased with the setlist of Madame X. At least with Rebel Heart we got a good helping of classics mixed with new songs. There was something for everyone.

True! I think that was a good experiment for her, it was something she had never done, and it was unfortunate that she was so badly injured throughout it - some of it worked great, others not - was great to get American Life again though - but I was so annoyed there wasn't any Candy Shop! WTF!

I'd love your opinion about the three pieces!

I remember back in 2015 they asked for art about Rebel Heart, and later it was screened live on the tour. Do any of you have any idea to whom It'd be more appropriate to send some art for suggestions to promo or art for the future concerts? I read about the supposed VIP tkts names, and had this other idea

20230115_042633.jpg

Wouldn't it be crazy if she divided the show into the traditional 4 segments but each one of them representing a specific decade? I can picture her opening with recent singles from the 2010s, then continuing with the 2000s section, the 90s one, and concluding with her magnum opus from the 80s. 

No journey from darkness to light bullshit but 4 different stories portraying the key moments in her musical  career during the last 4 decades.

1 hour ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Screenshot_20230115-034827_Gallery.jpg

It would be very cool if they did this again - MadonnaPromo did a massive collage of fans and featured  my face twice and it was insane seeing it up on the screen at the shows 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

This is correct - I know hardcore fans who bought tickets for many shows in Paris and London etc and were displeased with the setlist particularly the extended fado section and were relieved when shows were cancelled and they were refunded etc 

8 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Why do we think January 17 ? I hope it’s not a tour and it’s the lap reissue 4 cd and dvd set 🥰😜

The date of the 17th was first announced by Matthew Rettenmund, the author of Encyclopedia Madonnica. He's been pretty reliable regarding M announcements and Ihe also provided info about the VIP pricing for this tour. 

I trust him more than some fan sites with their speculation passed off as exclusive info

2 hours ago, madgefan said:

Wouldn't it be crazy if she divided the show into the traditional 4 segments but each one of them representing a specific decade? I can picture her opening with recent singles from the 2010s, then continuing with the 2000s section, the 90s one, and concluding with her magnum opus from the 80s. 

No journey from darkness to light bullshit but 4 different stories portraying the key moments in her musical  career during the last 4 decades.

i'm glad that i'm not only one think this way.

This is what I wrote at another thread in a few days ago.

well, Madonna is famous to have collected songs of similar themes and divided her show into four sections.

But this thought suddenly came to me. This is her first greatest hit tour, and if she divide the sections according to the theme of the song in that way as usual, what is the difference from her previous tour? So suddenly, this idea came to my mind. In this upcoming her the first greatest hit tour, how about dividing sections of the show according to the time period rather than according to the theme of the song?

From the present to the first starting point in the past, she and her fans together goes back in time.

(*The songs in each section are just arranged in order of album.

And these not actual list I wish, I just wrote down hit songs from each decade.)

Section 1 : 2023~2010

I Don't Search I Find

Back that up

living for love

bitch I'm Madonna

rebel heart (Avicii version)

girl gone wild

give me your luvin

Section 2 :  2000s theme

candy shop

4 minutes

hung up

sorry

american life

hollywood

Music

don't tell me

what if feels like for a girl

Section 3 : 1990s theme

ray of light

frozen

nothing really matters

secret

take a bow

erotica

rain

justify my love

rescue me

vogue

Section 4 : 1980s theme

like a prayer

express yourself

papa don't preach

open your heart

live to tell

material girl

like a virgin

crazy for you

lucky star

border line

everybody

holiday

The reason why I chose the theme of going back in time is that it will bring out more and more of her biggest hits toward the end of the show, and by the end of the show, Show will reach the climax.

Think about it! Not only the songs change by the times, also the costumes and hairstyles for each section change according to the times! isn't it fantastic?

5 minutes ago, MadameX said:

i'm glad that i'm not only one think this way.

This is what I wrote at another thread in a few days ago.

well, Madonna is famous to have collected songs of similar themes and divided her show into four sections.

But this thought suddenly came to me. This is her first greatest hit tour, and if she divide the sections according to the theme of the song in that way as usual, what is the difference from her previous tour? So suddenly, this idea came to my mind. In this upcoming her the first greatest hit tour, how about dividing sections of the show according to the time period rather than according to the theme of the song?

From the present to the first starting point in the past, she and her fans together goes back in time.

(*The songs in each section are just arranged in order of album.

And these not actual list I wish, I just wrote down hit songs from each decade.)

Section 1 : 2023~2010

I Don't Search I Find

Back that up

living for love

bitch I'm Madonna

rebel heart (Avicii version)

girl gone wild

give me your luvin

Section 2 :  2000s theme

candy shop

4 minutes

hung up

sorry

american life

hollywood

Music

don't tell me

what if feels like for a girl

Section 3 : 1990s theme

ray of light

frozen

nothing really matters

secret

take a bow

erotica

rain

justify my love

rescue me

vogue

Section 4 : 1980s theme

like a prayer

express yourself

papa don't preach

open your heart

live to tell

material girl

like a virgin

crazy for you

lucky star

border line

everybody

holiday

The reason why I chose the theme of going back in time is that it will bring out more and more of her biggest hits toward the end of the show, and by the end of the show, Show will reach the climax.

Think about it! Not only the songs change by the times, also the costumes and hairstyles for each section change according to the times! isn't it fantastic?

It's a terrible idea to have all her weakest songs together in one section, and have that section be the opening one. It's also uninspired and something she would never ever do. Also, from rumors it seems that the setlist won't represent each decade evenly, her older stuff is going to be prevalent

The issue is, starting off with the last decade or so will bore the hell out of the general public… doing it a decade at a time is going to create serious pacing issues.

I mean what from 2009 onwards can the general public actually get excited for? It was bad enough at the RHT as you had the lukewarm enthusiasm for Iconic (great opener for fans, not exciting for the GP), followed by BIM which was just a boring performance of a song nobody cared about, followed by a non-hit from 1983 (my fave M song of all time however) and then a new non-single with 60 seconds of Vogue… Us hardcore fans quite enjoyed it, the general public sat in their seats 😟

20 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

It's also uninspired and something she would never ever do. 

Well, Well, Well, I used to say that too until Madonna ruin her own body with that ugly giant fake butt.

It's uninspired and Something She would never ever do~~~

Go Look for them now.

laugh-mock.gif

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

Why do we think January 17 ? I hope it’s not a tour and it’s the lap reissue 4 cd and dvd set 🥰😜

I just hope she doesn't announce any reissue this year so you can keep complaining about it on-every-single-post here. :benice:

Coming back to the tour, I'm hearing Europe all November... so that would make South America later, in December or even January 2024, maybe.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic