The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 hours ago, Josh Wang said:

A news story regarding her IG deletion is highly unnecessary at this point. Media outlets have probably already received the PR article in relation to the tour announcement from her team. They are now just waiting to publish it.

It's called creating hype in the audience. Literally almost every big artist does this when they're about to announce a big new project. It's an industry standard now.

3 minutes ago, cjfinley said:

What a bloody great time it was ❤️

Yes 2016 was a great year for Madonna fans : Tears if a clown 1 in march and 2 in december, the end of the Rebel Heart Tour, the Borderline performance on TV, the Prince Tribute :cry: the concert for Hilary in New York, the Billboard women of the year speech... 

13 minutes ago, Josh Wang said:

who is this guy?

Someone who definitely needs to proofread what he types. I had a stroke trying to understand what he's talking about. I'm guessing he's trying to imply that Gaga is going to announce a show in Australia? And that she's trying to steal the attention from Madonna? Anyway it's bullshit

3 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Someone who definitely needs to proofread what he types. I had a stroke trying to understand what he's talking about. I'm guessing he's trying to imply that Gaga is going to announce a show in Australia? And that she's trying to steal the attention from Madonna? Anyway it's bullshit

makes no sense, Gaga is shooting a movie for the next few months, and as if anyone would go all the way to Australia for a random show just to spite another artist's fanbase... it's pure fan fantasy based on haterd.

8 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Imagine if she drops a brand new single ! Something she'd had secretly made, to get along with the promo of the Greatest hits tour ! New look, new single, greatest hits tour ! Girl don't archive your whole insta for peanuts !!! We want the peanuts and the Butter !!!

Well, we know she was in the studio making NEW music with Sickick this past fall.   So I can see something coming from that.  It seemed to be a short session, so maybe an EP? 

As for a new look?  I'm not sure she'll have a new look, since photoshoots would have taken place before the Holidays, and we all know when she was on Holiday in Africa, she still had the copper hair.  Unless she did photo shoots with wigs?  Maybe there is a wig which she plans to style her real hair after and planned to take on that look when she came back from her trip?  I guess we'll see. 

14 minutes ago, tscott said:

Well, we know she was in the studio making NEW music with Sickick this past fall.   So I can see something coming from that.  It seemed to be a short session, so maybe an EP? 

As for a new look?  I'm not sure she'll have a new look, since photoshoots would have taken place before the Holidays, and we all know when she was on Holiday in Africa, she still had the copper hair.  Unless she did photo shoots with wigs?  Maybe there is a wig which she plans to style her real hair after and planned to take on that look when she came back from her trip?  I guess we'll see. 

Damn she should hire a fan as manager...  So many things we would do !

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic