The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Surprised the Paris shows will be at Bercy, not at the much bigger La Defense Arena, France is a huge market for Madonna so I thought she'd book the bigger venue

04_u-arena_de-portzamparc_full.jpg

When doing arenas and not stadiums she's always played Accor Arena (previously known as Bercy) in Paris, even in huge tours like the "Confessions Tour". Some places are chosen for good acoustics and stuff, not only capacity, and she has a history with that venue in that respect.

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

When doing arenas and not stadiums she's always played Accor Arena (previously known as Bercy) in Paris, even in huge tours like the "Confessions Tour". Some places are chosen for good acoustics and stuff, not only capacity, and she has a history with that venue in that respect.

Yes, I thought of that as a reason, Bercy is a fantastic arena and she played all her legendary shows there... I saw her there myself and the sound was fantastic, better than anywhere else.

1 hour ago, scion said:

I keep thinking we don’t need one! 

Id prefer her to just celebrate 40 years of looks and photo shoots! So much iconic stuff in the past, now isn’t the time for the present! X

she said during her second Tik Tok live with Terri Joe  that she did a fitting and a photoshoot but idk if that's related to the tour 

The most curious and most important thing for us at this point is whether Madonna will build a body suitable for the tour. I wouldn't worry about anything if Madonna still is the queen of pop who was more professional than anyone. Then I would have no doubt that she will exercise hard for the tour months before the tour and make her body into a tour body. Will she be as professional as she used to be? Or will she show up at the stadium without any change in the belief that the Instagram filter will cover everything? I'm most curious about that.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic