The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I too have tickets stress...

When sitting it's so far away, so far away. For MDNA in Rome I ended on a restricted view part, although the ticket was bought during presale!

When it's standing you have to queue and fight with the crowd and their cellphones. It was very tiring in Nice 2012, or Turin 2015.

If she's performing at the Forum in Milan, I really don't know what to buy. Any suggestion?

In my opinion, if you want to do something more peaceful, I recommend the Filaforum of Assago in Milan, not being a stadium it is much simpler and despite being a small building you can see it well (I have seen both Madonna and the concerts of other artists well). Then everything it's up to you if you want to queue you have to do it both in Milan and in Rome, otherwise you don't do it whatever the type of ticket you can get.

Surely between the Stadio Olimpico and the Filaforum in Assago I recommend the second option.

• Shoful changed the title to MADONNA ANNOUNCES "THE CELEBRATION TOUR"
Just now, Diieeego said:

I can’t believe she did left us South Americans out again 

Don't panic yet! US and Europe are always the first shows announced, and then "the rest of the world". I'm confident we'll get an update in the future, the press release says it'll wrap in Amsterdam but they always put that and end up adding dates anyways. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Argentina.

I'm glad the shows have many days between. Even if she adds more dates due to demand, she'll have time to fully rest and give her best.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic